3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

bizarro456

Apr 5, 2018
i cant proceed with business woman, i finished the work and buy that bdsm book (i have 3 or 4) but when i try to go her office, game tells me ''i must finished my work and read the bdsm book'' what should i do?

Blueboy908

Feb 9, 2020
If you had the threesome with Tom and his mom at your house you can progress her storyline by going to the mall, its located above the hotel on the map. go the the 2nd floor in the shop on the left, when you enter a scene triggers, choose to intervene. After this you meet Tom's mom at the hotel adn you put her to stay at your Aunt's place. Keep talking to her in the morning and do some tasks for her. If you keep this up you can have sex with her.

Tom’s Mom: (Available after Threesome with Tom)

– She’s in the shopping centre. Left side. You can help her or do nothing. (Special Scene)

– Go to the hotel. Last floor, first room from the left. Talk with her.

– Talk with her again in the next day. (Go there in the evening.)(Unlocking Tom’s Mom Story)

Tom’s Mom: (Available after you help her)

-She’s in the kitchen. Talk with her x3. Do all quest for her. (Milk you can buy in the shop near your home.)(Those activities will unlock evening 2 sex scenes)

Blueboy908

Feb 9, 2020
If you had the threesome with Tom and his mom at your house you can progress her storyline by going to the mall, its located above the hotel on the map. go the the 2nd floor in the shop on the left, when you enter a scene triggers, choose to intervene. After this you meet Tom's mom at the hotel adn you put her to stay at your Aunt's place. Keep talking to her in the morning and do some tasks for her. If you keep this up you can have sex with her.

Tom’s Mom: (Available after Threesome with Tom)

– She’s in the shopping centre. Left side. You can help her or do nothing. (Special Scene)

– Go to the hotel. Last floor, first room from the left. Talk with her.

– Talk with her again in the next day. (Go there in the evening.)(Unlocking Tom’s Mom Story)

Tom’s Mom: (Available after you help her)

-She’s in the kitchen. Talk with her x3. Do all quest for her. (Milk you can buy in the shop near your home.)(Those activities will unlock evening 2 sex scenes)
Where can i find tom mom or house for the first time in the IS2????

Blueboy908

Feb 9, 2020
first you need to go to her hotel room 2 times to get her to move to the aunt's mansion, then you need to check on her 3 times in the morning at the aunt's mansion and do chores for her, finally go look for her in the night, 2 sex scenes will be unlocked.
Where is the hotel of tom mom ??? Is it the same hotel where the character works ???

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
I am inside debt collector house 2nd quest only get 3k where can I found debt money

Last edited:

Federico Mafele

Mar 17, 2019
In the first mission of Business Woman when I finish taking the money and go out and try to take the limousine, the screen goes black and I can not do anything, because of that I can not continue with his story (it should be mentioned that I play Incest Story in android) can someone help me.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Sorry, but after starting to play Incest Story 2 I have to say that Incest Story 1 was much better when it comes to certain important things regarding the gameplay:
  • There was a map. Extremely helpful for orientation and to find certain locations.
  • There was a clothing shop where you could upgrade your clothing. I couldn't find one in IS2 so far.
  • Adding defense properties to the weapons makes no sense at all.
  • In the mall you were able to buy things in IS1. What's the mall for if you can't buy anything there?!
  • The arena was probably thought as replacement for a grinding system to gain fighting experience. But when you need all the money you earn there to heal yourself then that isn't funny at all.
  • And the walkthrough was way more straight forward and WARNED about important choices like when you only grab the cash the first time you work for the business woman you'll never get another chance to hit on her.
For now the only things that are better are the graphics and the animations.
To be honest, that's a bit annoying. The good balance from IC1 got lost in IC2 unfortunately.
I have to start over now because of the lacking walkthrough. Not so nice...

Reactions: Federico Mafele

Federico Mafele

Mar 17, 2019
could someone help me please, I need you to help me in the first mission of the business woman, when I try to take the limo the whole screen goes black, I don't know if it's a game error, thanks.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
To be honest, it feels right now like IS 2 is unfinished and it got just a hasty end.
The walkthrough can be more or less finished while the heart values are still below 50 to maybe 60.
The complexity of the story is lacking by far compared to IS1 and there are many loose ends.
Nicole for example talks about a problem she has but then never calls back.
You get the number of the police woman but her story also doesn't seem to continue.
Even the story of Tom's mother feels like it isn't finished. You get Tom's number but you can't reach him by phone.
There's no clothing shop to upgrade your clothing and you can only fight in the arena.
Sorry, but I expected a lot more from IS 2 after playing IS 1.
So far IS 2 is quite disappointing...

EDIT:
I've finished IS2 now and my statements above stand. After playing IS1 with its far more complex story IS2 turns out to be a real disappointment.
At least one of the endings didn't even get an animation.
This just shows again that the developer didn't put the same effort into this game as he did into his others.
Maybe he wanted to switch over to Ren'Py and therefore lost his interest to properly develop and finish IS2...
Just animations alone do not ensure a good game. The whole story around the animations has to give the player a feeling of satisfaction.
And IS2 fails to do that. That's really sad.

Last edited:

qerrard

Feb 19, 2020
file 2 is the " YES " option ( only mom end scene ) and file 13 is the " NO " option ( mom/sis end scene, sis end scene and aunt end scene ) 3 end scene but u only can choose one, after that load the file 13 again and choose another end scene.
How can i use this save file? It doesnt work when i copy in rpgmdata/save folder.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes