3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Holy sh*t the amount of people asking about the NTR is mind bogling. Its ICSTOR not SadDogGames. The game was never about NTR never will be (obviously because its complete). There are no NTR scenes, the only stuff related to NTR is a game over scene if you choose the wrong option with Mom. Please stop asking about it finally....god damn use the search option it was answerd 1000000 times.

Reactions: Deusexmachine

vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
this game is so chaotic unlike the first game and does someone know where i can buy clothes?

Last edited:

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised this game has such a high rating tbh. Well, actually I only played the first 15 minutes of this game, but I just spent hours trying to slog through the first game, making it about 75% through before realizing, wtf am I doing with my time. It was an unbelievable tedium for every quest. This developer seems to go out of his way to waste your time, wherever possible he will throw in long, meandering fetchquests, that sometimes chain into more tedious fetchquests, that send you back and forth across the (usually huge and hard to navigate) world. Even with the renpy remakes that transport you instantly, and a walkthrough, it still takes ages.

Then I tried this sequel briefly just to see if it was improved, if the dev learned his lesson from the first game. And yes the graphics look much nicer, you no longer have to squint at the mini characters and buildings, and the writing looks better. But after the very first intro message your first quest is to manually haul over 10 boxes into your house. It was a complete and utter waste of time, not satisfying or interesting at all - anyone else would have replaced that with you picking up one box, skip screen, then MC comments on how hauling all those boxes in was so difficult. That gets across the same thing without wasting 10 minutes of the players time. Like, there is literally zero reason for this to exist, and it's right there smack dab at the very beginning of the game, just like a giant fuck you to anyone who thought this game wasn't going to be another unbearable slog of monotony, between the brief (but admittedly good) events.

Immediately after that you are thrown into free roam in town, with no map and no idea what to do basically. It seems like another game that is borderline unplayable without a walkthrough hand holding you the entire time through (unless you want to spend 30+ hours walking around futilely talking to each and every npc in each and every house). It's the little things that add up to be irritating, like now when you knock on a door it rings 3 times and you get stuck there for like 5+ seconds. Or when you visit the boss you have to go up the elevator, which for god knows what reason is its own scene that takes like 10 seconds of elevator music. It's like the dev thinks he has to make everything in the town work realistically, when all it accomplishes is makes the game horrible to play.

Puncuk

Aug 10, 2017
How to increase love meter from sister? When i'm playing the baru increase slowly. Max only 3 poin at evening and 1 poin at morning time,

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Hi, so in fact this game is completed but will be never be finished? No Policewomen call, a police station not used, a threesome scene unaivalable with mom and aunt when we try to enter in the left room.

It's bad to read completed and find a game with several not available yet ... No Gallery available?

Luckengine

May 9, 2020
Did someone finish the delivery quests? I'm stuck on the I think 5th one with the package for the guy with the yellow hat. I found one guy with ??? above his head a little below the taxi, but all he says is "not now" all the time. I tried different times, even with 1hr differences by taking 1hr naps, but I still can't finish it :FeelsBadMan:
Did someone finish the delivery quests? I'm stuck on the I think 5th one with the package for the guy with the yellow hat. I found one guy with ??? above his head a little below the taxi, but all he says is "not now" all the time. I tried different times, even with 1hr differences by taking 1hr naps, but I still can't finish it :FeelsBadMan:
I don't know either need help

tiddyfoker69

May 17, 2020
The link to the gallery is not working
A bit too late , but here's a screen/map with the location of the taxi:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT 2: Maps with characters and jobs locations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(clean maps included)

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
Hi, so in fact this game is completed but will be never be finished? No Policewomen call, a police station not used, a threesome scene unaivalable with mom and aunt when we try to enter in the left room.

It's bad to read completed and find a game with several not available yet ... No Gallery available?
Icstor has made it clear over the years that he doesn't fully flesh out his games. The latest debacle with Milfy City has gone to show that. I don't know if it is a character flaw on his part or he has ADHD or what but his games never get fully completed. Take what he puts out with a grain of salt. He is a lopsided developer who can make great renders and a great story that eventually gets lost in the proverbial story telling woods. Icstor should not be a lead developer but should rather sell his talents to another who has a vision. I would like to see him sell his talents to NLT who makes great games from beginning to end and on a quick schedule.

Last edited:
Reactions: APMFORF9
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes