3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
where can i find someone with a big yellow hat? (is the job to deliver the packs)
Same problem courier package delivery "big yellow hat" the only 2 yellow hats are in slums and one in city centre they only say not now...
Anyone have idea

Reactions: Yogue
Jan 10, 2020
Here is a save file with all scenes as Save files.
In order to get it to work you must replace the rpg_managers.js file in "Incest Story 2\www\js\" with the one in the zip. Then copy the contents of the zip to the save folder overwriting everything. In the zip is a text doc with a description of what each save is. They are ordered by mom , sis , aunt, etc.
i swear i'm not the dumbest guy in the world, n i read ur instructions on how 2 do this, but i can't find how to open the file u mention in order to replace the rpg_managers.js file. when i dl'd the game, the only thing that downloaded was an ".exe" application...so how/where do i get into the game itself n find the file u mention? thx

UPDATE: so i just decided fuck it, n tried copy-n-pasting all the files from lexycon's save file into the save file that's created when u start the game, but lexycon's file has 60 saves, n there's only 20 save slots in the game. so do u just copy 20 at a time, watch them, then overwrite them w/the next 20, n do the same thing for the final 20? thx

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2020
in the same folder of the game.exe

EDIT: ahh, sorry did't know is mac version you asking
when i downloaded this, the only thing that dl'd was the ".exe" application; no normal folder containing separate files like every other game i've dl'd n played...so where is the file w/the ".js" file to replace/overwrite saves? thx

UPDATE: so i just decided fuck it, n tried copy-n-pasting all the files from lexycon's save file into the save file that's created when u start the game, but lexycon's file has 60 saves, n there's only 20 save slots in the game. so do u just copy 20 at a time, watch them, then overwrite them w/the next 20, n do the same thing for the final 20? thx

Last edited:

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Deleted, I am too stupid to play this game without a map or clues to find characters and no way to cancel actions / go back to previous menu.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
little confused, why are all the download links different sizes? (the non compress ones) the go file link is only 850 mb, the mega one is 1.58 gigs....?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
What ntr scenes are there in this part?
there's no NTR in this game. at the beginning a guy will molest MC's mom and MC can stop it. An another scene where a group of 3 people i guess will try to rape and you can stop them there too.

There's a small sharing scene though with MC's best friend's mom where she gives her son blowjob and you fuck her in her ass. that's no NTR since he is the one sharing with you.

can't remember anything else but i guess this is it.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
there's no NTR in this game. at the beginning a guy will molest MC's mom and MC can stop it. An another scene where a group of 3 people i guess will try to rape and you can stop them there too.

There's a small sharing scene though with MC's best friend's mom where she gives her son blowjob and you fuck her in her ass. that's no NTR since he is the one sharing with you.

can't remember anything else but i guess this is it.
Haha, right now I'm playing and I have this scene with Tom mother. :D
It must be this rape scene that counts as ntr. Since the tag has been added.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hello guys, there is a website that selling this game and I dont think dev know about it I there is anyone who knows how to contact developer of this game, can contact with he/she and show this; And there is also a thread about this site; https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-...claiming-to-own-the-copyright-for-them.25212/ feel free to look into te site and warn the developers of the games you know

Yeheinhtet

Nov 1, 2019
hi, I didn't finish the first episode, played it too many timesand I hate the fight system it had, but I saw the scenes with a full save, but could someone explain me how it ended? Like, how did everyone came to live in his house and how the little brat of a MC has become basically the masterof all the other characters? xD

MrJax

Jan 13, 2021
So, we cant date the policewoman after we help her arrest the bad guy?
Also, we cant date our sisters friend after the threesome?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes