3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Still can't do shit at the Hotel.

Says Not Available Yet.

It IS after Threesome at the house and Afternoon, right?
Is there any other prerequisite for hotel?

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Still can't do shit at the Hotel.

Says Not Available Yet.

It IS after Threesome at the house and Afternoon, right?
Is there any other prerequisite for hotel?
The next scenes with that chick will be in 0.3 most likely, which will most likely be out anytime soon.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I don’t have understood a thing: if i do nothing and don’t help Tom’s mom in the shopping centre scene i unlock however Tom’s mom story (kitchen quests + 2 evening sex scenes) or not?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
The next scenes with that chick will be in 0.3 most likely, which will most likely be out anytime soon.
I meant, that I went by the provided walkthrough and I can't get the scenes involving hotel (Toms mom too, not just Nicole).

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
It releases probably tomorrow, haven't received my link at the least. It is correct that the new scenes involving Nicole at the hotel and with Tom's mom are all in 0.3. So have a little patients guys ^^, i'm sure he releases it tomorrow!

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
It releases probably tomorrow, haven't received my link at the least. It is correct that the new scenes involving Nicole at the hotel and with Tom's mom are all in 0.3. So have a little patient guys ^^, i'm sure he releases it tomorrow!
It's still early here, EST, so hopefully it might come out this evening.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
would suit me perfect if it comes 5 minutes before GoT... The i can start the compressing while watching GoT... :D

Reactions: Krull and jande21
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes