3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
For fuck sake, just look at his page. Is it that hard for you to click here: and look if it says released or still testing? I bet it can't hurt you. Or look at before post. Everyone is spamming like trolls if it was released. I tell you something, Icstor games are here pretty soon from the release so just wait. PATIENCE is what you miss.

BTW. This topic is not supposted to be your spamming topic about new version. If you want to do so, make a theard in Requests.

Reactions: krmit
U

User_51567

For fuck sake, just look at his page. Is it that hard for you to click here: and look if it says released or still testing? I bet it can't hurt you. Or look at before post. Everyone is spamming like trolls if it was released. I tell you something, Icstor games are here pretty soon from the release so just wait. PATIENCE is what you miss.

BTW. This topic is not supposted to be your spamming topic about new version. If you want to do so, make a theard in Requests.
This..
People and thinking is a combination that's rare....
People and having patience, is again a rare Virtue..

Horny people that have to Think AND wait.... Yeah... Impossible...

I'm looking forward to the next update.
His games were the first Incest based games that i played in my life(Incest Story 1), so this creator has a special place for me.

But people..
Just wait...have patience.
When it's released... i'm sure the link will be here in no time.

Reactions: AWolfe and ss069

Melofever

Apr 26, 2017
ICSTOR told me the BETA will be out within 10 hours. So settle people lol. Key word is "WITHIN" so could be another 2 hours or it could be the whole 10 hours who knows.

Reactions: jande21

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Oh my.... I'd like to see his slave ,mom, and aunt together =D , Also I hope Icstor continue MC sequel
I'd love to see MC2, tis my fav game that he made, and well, I guess that if he has a MC surprise, my money is on the aunt or mom, tho I'd prefer the sis :/ inb4 we get the saleswoman lol

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Look there v 0.3 not is out stop ask it. Incest Story 2 v0.3 - Testing

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes