3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
D

Deleted member 42

Okay Business Woman won't let me enter her office and she's saying "i dont have a job for you", i've got a package on my inventory and i guess that has to do something about the job but i can't seem to know what

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
I keep getting a fail to load image message I am unsure if it's the game or something I did, can I see some one elses save doesn't really matter where it is just want to see if I can get it work.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Okay Business Woman won't let me enter her office and she's saying "i dont have a job for you", i've got a package on my inventory and i guess that has to do something about the job but i can't seem to know what
I have the same problem, I think I only finished two jobs for her because there weren't more available last time I tried, 3 at the most, but she doesn't have any more for me.

Reactions: Haroldzzz

ruff1942

Jul 8, 2017
Please tell me what to do in 4 missions from Boss? Two keys found and gave (then left) ... and there says that you have to finish the work and read about BDSM ... Please! Who went to here already?
Buy BDSM book from the sex shop (west) then you need to read it ( press i then items then BDSM book )

D

Deleted member 42

could anyone help me with business woman? she keeps saying she has no job for me

Jan 25, 2017
Thanks Pepe.

And holy crap it was cringey to read all those "links please" comments.

It's like these guys have nothing better to play. There are other PC games out there.

To answer other questions:

For patch notes and all that, go to ICSTOR's website.

For animations and such, read Pepe's posts. He covered that already. They are in the compressed download.

For your previous save, unless something messed up with yours, it will transfer over and you can continue. Just do it manually if necessary.

For walkthroughs, ICSTOR's website.

Additional save files are from other posts here. Just scroll through each page.

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys... who happen with the Aunt? I remember last version we discovered her trying to start some relationship with an ugly man. Than we find her and angry the boy go away. Can you figure out if the aunt was actually with that type or not? I mean she do some sort of sex with that man? Or We discovered in time before she do anything? Can we stop her? So we take her back again? Please can someone explain me better? Anticipate thankses.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes