3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if it's only me but I liked more when his games was more "Linear". In this game you just have to walk back and forth. Do some job at the morning, go home to sleep (if there is not quest you can do) and then walk again somewhere to do evening part. I would hope that you could at least do couple of things(quest) in every zone (morning/afternoon/evening). At the end I just had to skip morning/afternoon to see those last evening scenes. Useless grinding...
And that rent thing. Mom pays 200$ and you give everyday 100$, that's ~9000$/month.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
So the game stops after I rescued Toms Mom from him. PC went out of aunts house and nothing. Can't move... Can some one help?

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
Business Woman. 4th Job.
Where do I finish the job after I steal the car keys and garage door opener? I give it to the bald dude and its gone after that. I can't seem to be able to do anything.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Business Woman. 4th Job.
Where do I finish the job after I steal the car keys and garage door opener? I give it to the bald dude and its gone after that. I can't seem to be able to do anything.
You need to go to the sex shop in western part of city in evening. Buy bdsm book, read it(open inventory, select book) and go back to business woman some afternoon.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
My typical play session with IS2: start the game, play a while, save regularly, play some more, forget to save, game crashes (completely closes by itself), get mad, check the images/movies directly, swear, forget about it.

Sounds familiar ?
Depends how far you are in the game. If I see there is still lots of things to do, I'll give the game a second chance :p

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

For anyone who wants to make a visual guide.
Hey @Krull can you work your wallpaper magic on this game? Icstor really been stepping up his renders between this and Milf's Villa.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Hey @Krull can you work your wallpaper magic on this game? Icstor really been stepping up his renders between this and Milf's Villa.
Never say never , currently working on a banner for it and when the time allows i'll dig into a wallpaper.

I think I'm stupid, but I don't know how to get into the nightclub...
You have to help the police woman at the morning in the slums , second alley gang on the upper right.

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
i finished all cases with the business woman - now she tells not to come back or she will kill me
after this i bought the paddle at the sexshop but i can't enter her office! what do i have to do?

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Is there a gallery in game already? If no, can someone upload a CG pack for 0.3 ? I remember someone upload one for 0.2, unfortunately cannot figure a way to extract images myself. Icstor's games are just too long to play them each new update.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes