3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

nedkovich

Jul 4, 2017
i'm stuck with this quest: 3 quest Business Woman:
i took the 3 quest from the Women go to the care and now i'm in front of the house and can't go in .. is there some hidden think i need to find or something that i don't or can't see or i miss something licke a tool pls some one can help me.
its say: It's locked. I need a kay or something.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Evening Events
Mom:
Threesome:
With Sister – Go with sister to her (Threesome Scene)

Hey guys, does it work for anyone? When i take Mom and go to Sister's room i'm constantly got a message "Not avaible yet". Only works when i take Sister and go talk to Mom.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Evening Events
Mom:
Threesome:
With Sister – Go with sister to her (Threesome Scene)

Hey guys, does it work for anyone? When i take Mom and go to Sister's room i'm constantly got a message "Not avaible yet". Only works when i take Sister and go talk to Mom.
Yep. Only works if you go to Mom with Sis in tow. I guess the scene with you and Mom entering her room is not implemented yet, so it is likely a placeholder message.

henky81

May 4, 2017
i'm stuck with this quest: 3 quest Business Woman:
i took the 3 quest from the Women go to the care and now i'm in front of the house and can't go in .. is there some hidden think i need to find or something that i don't or can't see or i miss something licke a tool pls some one can help me.
its say: It's locked. I need a kay or something.
you have to go to the right and go behind the house there are 3 vases the key is in the middle one

Reactions: Krull

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
On a purely personal note, I think her lingerie outfit is the hottest right now in the game... just my opinion. ;-)
I disagree; while the top was hot the bottom was not. the stockings should have covered her feet and not have gone barefoot. otherwise what was the point?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I disagree; while the top was hot the bottom was not. the stockings should have covered her feet and not have gone barefoot. otherwise what was the point?
Well, for me, that somewhat was the point. Like I said, just my opinion.

Reactions: Krull

Dely

Jun 11, 2017
I'm done Incest Story 1 first time but i didn't find my save file. Can anyone help me for save file location?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I'm done Incest Story 1 first time but i didn't find my save file. Can anyone help me for save file location?
Uh, I *think* it is in the game directory, subfolder SAVE? Not 100% sure though, don't have IS1 anymore on my HD. Not sure what you'd need it for, you cannot import saves to IS2.

i've also bought a wip in sex shop
Yeah, you need both. If you have trouble, just check the walkthrough linked to in the OP on page 1.

Reactions: Dely and Krull
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes