3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

The Grifter

May 28, 2017

Skurt

Apr 10, 2017
My PC gets Deadlocked after like 10 min off playing ? Does any one else have the same problem with the game as me?

Lenzia

May 7, 2017
Hello have a question to the experienced players I am actually through with the game Mus only Tom's mother at the Aunt 3 times visit for the sex scenes unlock the question is actually Date with the mother in park at the end Mus man Wehlen yes or no This selection has an impact on the game or the people what happens, who I say yes or whom I say no?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Hello have a question to the experienced players I am actually through with the game Mus only Tom's mother at the Aunt 3 times visit for the sex scenes unlock the question is actually Date with the mother in park at the end Mus man Wehlen yes or no This selection has an impact on the game or the people what happens, who I say yes or whom I say no?
I think the result of that choice is not yet implemented at this point into the game.
Right now you get +10 relation when you tell her she's the only one for her, I am not aware of any consequences right now.
Quite sure there will be some towards the endgame, but that update is month away.

Reactions: Krull and Lenzia

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
could someone please upload his game saves to me? i lost my all saves!
Just take the save Bloo kindly shared here
Replaying from scratch (though swimming in cash) might be a hassle, but that way you can get the events of the game and save like you want it. Even if I uploaded my saves, how could you easily say when, lets say, starting from Save 16 what you needed to do next?

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I have done all, but it seems I cannot speak to the receptionist and asking for nicole, someone has a save before this, it's also good one after if the scene doesn't happen a single time.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I have done all, but it seems I cannot speak to the receptionist and asking for nicole, someone has a save before this, it's also good one after if the scene doesn't happen a single time.
Did you click on the receptionist or on the desk in front of her? The latter is the right way to start the conversation. Not really intuitive, I know, guess one of those small things Icstor will iron out in future releases.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Anyone else have problems getting back into the nightclub for the blue pills? I seem to recall in one of the last updates getting the pass, using it for the Staci scenes, but then losing it somehow? In any event, I can't get back in now to complete the business woman scene with the whip.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I've just started playing this game, does anybody know how to get the invitation to the night club? thanks

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I've just started playing this game, does anybody know how to get the invitation to the night club? thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, unrelated to your question, Dan - dear fellow members, the answers to quite a few questions popping up here are answered either by the walkthrough linked to on page 1 ( ) or were hinted/answered in the last 5 or 6 pages of this thread. I love to help you if you are stuck, but please do not ask for hints just because you are, well, unwilling to check if they have been already answered or are covered in the walkthrough. Thank you.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, unrelated to your question, Dan - dear fellow members, the answers to quite a few questions popping up here are answered either by the walkthrough linked to on page 1 ( ) or were hinted/answered in the last 5 or 6 pages of this thread. I love to help you if you are stuck, but please do not ask for hints just because you are, well, unwilling to check if they are already answered or in the walkthrough. Thank you.
Thanks for your help :)

Reactions: The Grifter

Ameerjn

Jun 12, 2017
My typical play session with IS2: start the game, play a while, save regularly, play some more, forget to save, game crashes (completely closes by itself), get mad, check the images/movies directly, swear, forget about it.

Sounds familiar ?
+1 lol

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes