3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
what? this is one of them weird RPG games where you need to physically click the map to move around the game world? how lame, im out.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
When i go to buisines women she say i dont have jobs for you! what can i do?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Beware visiting the mother more then once forces you to sit through, and mandatory fail a NTR Experience.
Doing this would be a mistake. This is not an NTR since mother is being raped not betraying MC. You can defeat the rapist by dodging the first guy then hitting him in the face. Pick up the crowbar and hit the second guy. The third guy you get near then strike. After which you are moms hero and she will do anything. Mother gets attacked earlier by one dude you must op to fight him too or lose points with mother.

Reactions: The Grifter

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
This game is not that hard if you use the save editor for only getting money or maybe a few items. I found the weapons and armor area useless they are not needed in the fighting to save Mom. Most of the game is pretty simple you have to do all the prerequisites first. This is the first RPG game i really liked. I did not do the business woman yet but Sister Aunt and Mom are pretty simple if you have patience. I said earlier the Mom scenes at the bar are not NTR she is being raped and the only one who can help is MC. You should do this to get major points with Mom. You really cant rush this game. You need to get the stats for the three women up. Just going to locations or buying items does not help get things done you must have patience. I know because i went to the beach many time and could not find Aunt. After I got her stats up she shows up. Aunt and sister are the hardest to get high stats on. Be patient get there stats. Toms mom you must work on too. You need to search the Mall and find her in the clothing store. After she moves in with sister she is only there in the morning.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I've just started playing this game, does anybody know how to get the invitation to the night club? thanks
In the morning you have to help the police woman in the slums , second alley gang upper right as you enter and pick up the night club card after the event is over.

Reactions: The Grifter

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
lol icstor the best for incest :tf:

can't wait for milf's villa v0.4 :heartcoveredeyes:

n i hope for next update incest story is final lol

Reactions: shenlong2122
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes