3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

rigge77

Jul 2, 2017
how much relation do you need to have before you can have threesome with mom and aunt?
with mom i have 110 and aunt 55, when i try to go outside it says "not all condition are activated"

Reactions: NegusHabesha

NegusHabesha

Apr 29, 2017
Ok where the fuck do you find the keys for your 3rd job with the business lady? i was able to jump on those little angel wing statues at his house and even jump on the balcony but i cant get in, what am i missing?

gahgahgah

Jul 23, 2017
Ok where the fuck do you find the keys for your 3rd job with the business lady? i was able to jump on those little angel wing statues at his house and even jump on the balcony but i cant get in, what am i missing?
The key is in the backyard by the pool hidden in the middle pot.

Reactions: NegusHabesha

protopro03

Apr 7, 2017
I've finished first two jobs for business woman, but when i came to ask for 3rd job, she kept telling me to go away. How to fix it ?

Reactions: AyaAya125

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I pretty much finished this game always the best is from Icstor :D those 3 scenes with the business woman were great, damn all the new scenes are great lolz.

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
Help.. I am stuck on day 2 morning, after drilling the hole in on the top floor and watching older sister, it says i need too cover the hole with something, but i can't find anything to drag or move to cover the hole, and i can't go down the stairs. What do i need.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Help.. I am stuck on day 2 morning, after drilling the hole in on the top floor and watching older sister, it says i need too cover the hole with something, but i can't find anything to drag or move to cover the hole, and i can't go down the stairs. What do i need.
There's a brown table in the top part of the room that you can grab and pull over to the hole to cover it.

eliminated

Jul 9, 2017
how to pass the 1st mission in business woman? it goes black when i ride the chauffer

hiddenfire

Jun 11, 2017
How can i pass the first mission in business woman?It turns to black when i ride the chauffer. What did i miss?
if u can use chauffer and then talk to door than right side u can see '' Bank and phone box '' click to bank and he jump
house yard and then go to house search money if u first quest bussines woman need 3K money :)

eliminated

Jul 9, 2017
Where to find the 3k? i only got 2k. what did i miss?
if u can use chauffer and then talk to door than right side u can see '' Bank and phone box '' click to bank and he jump
house yard and then go to house search money if u first quest bussines woman need 3K money :)

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes