3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

WileECoyote

May 22, 2017
This may or may not have been already mentioned but, The game freezes alot, I haven't been able to get past the beginning where you unpack the boxes lol. Is there something I'm doing wrong here?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
How to make sex scene with tom mommy
first you need to go to her hotel room 2 times to get her to move to the aunt's mansion, then you need to check on her 3 times in the morning at the aunt's mansion and do chores for her, finally go look for her in the night, 2 sex scenes will be unlocked.

Reactions: The Grifter

WileECoyote

May 22, 2017
This may or may not have been already mentioned but, The game freezes alot, I haven't been able to get past the beginning where you unpack the boxes lol. Is there something I'm doing wrong here?
Never mind, apparently I have to do it in a certain order smh

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
How to make sex scene with tom mommy
Assuming you do not ask about how to use daz3d, optional models and resources... just check the last few pages of this thread. You will find all anwers you need. Also, walkthrough on page one.
Also, thanks rick87.

Nothing I know of... do you use a PC on the low end of current performance? My rig is maybe 2-3 years old from current state-of-the-art, had only one random freeze while playing.

Last edited:

WileECoyote

May 22, 2017
Assuming you do not ask about how to use daz3d, optional models and resources... just check the last few pages of this thread. You will find all anwers you need. Also, walkthrough on page one.
Also, thanks rick87.

Nothing I know of... do you use a PC on the low end of current performance? My rig is maybe 2-3 years old from current up-to-date, hat only one random freeze while playing.
No, my rigs pretty strong (i7 6700k, 32GB RAM, gtx1080, ssd etc) By freeze I mean that game stops and nothing will work. I have to quit and restart the game

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
No, my rigs pretty strong (i7 6700k, 32GB RAM, gtx1080, ssd etc) By freeze I mean that game stops and nothing will work. I have to quit and restart the game
Huh. Well, first of all, nice rig. I hate you. ;-) just kidding. AMD FX 8350, 16 Gig RAM, Radeon RX480.
In that case - no idea. As I said, nothing obvious, just only one crash after something like two hours of gameplay.

WileECoyote

May 22, 2017
Huh. Well, first of all, nice rig. I hate you. ;-) just kidding. AMD FX 8350, 16 Gig RAM, Radeon RX480.
In that case - no idea. As I said, nothing obvious, just only one crash after something like two hours of gameplay.
LOL thank you. Hmm, if I were to guess I'd say it's some kinda scripting bug because it didn't freeze when I unpacked the boxes from back to front instead of front to back. It froze again when I went looking around the town, not sure what I did wrong there. But you're saying you don't have the same issues, so it kinda makes my guess incorrect.

SANDIP

Jun 5, 2017
Business Woman. 4th Job.
Where do I finish the job after I steal the car keys and garage door opener? I give it to the bald dude and its gone after that. I can't seem to be able to do anything.
WHERE IS CAR KEY??? CAN ANYONE HELP!!!

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
@
behind the house,,If I am not mistaken there is 3 pot take the middle one

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
@
from home skip police station there is crossroad go top find taxi like this upload_2017-7-29_14-41-55.png

There is a choice

Reactions: Krull
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes