3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
How to get the Nicole/Sister threesome scene? Every time i enter the hotel it doesn't allow me to click on the receptionist..
*sighs* Listen, I just back-checked ten pages of this thread. Just to be sure this question has not been answered by, hinted to, or refered to in the walkthrough linked to in the original post. You know, to make sure I'll not prove myself as a total dick when venting... right now.
@DanThaMan. The answer to your question can be found by just reading through the last few pages of this thread. Hint. No, scrap that. Just click on the desk in front of her. Have fun.
The answers to ALL questions posted during the last three days can be found by checking this thread, check the walkthrough (which is linked to on page one, the original post, did I mention that already?) or read the last few pages of this thread.
Ok, many members here are giving the impression, or stating openly that english is not their first language. Welcome to the club. Moreso, I admire everybody who can fluently speak and write a language I cannot, including their language from birth.
However, this does not excuse anyone for being just lazy and asking for help without checking the pages of this thread first.
You were able to download the game, play it, realize you were stuck at some point, register to f95zone, and post your question. That proves your technical knowledge is sufficient to browse through the pages of this thread, maybe even use the search option, and understand english enough to know what is happening. Or find the walkthrough on page one, or anwers to your problems on the last few pages of this thread.

To the Admins and Moderators: sorry for venting. Just delete this post if it is inappropiate. Thanks for your patience.

[EDIT] Removed expletives. My apologies. Rough day, won't happen again.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
*sighs* Listen, I just back-checked ten pages of this thread. Just to be sure this question has not been answered by, hinted to, or refered to in the walkthrough linked to in the original post. You know, to make sure I'll not prove myself as a total dick when venting... right now.
@DanThaMan. The answer to your question can be found by just reading through the last few pages of this thread. Hint. No, scrap that. Just click on the desk in front of her. Have fun.
The answers to ALL questions posted during the last three days can be found by checking this thread, check the walkthrough (which is linked to on page one, the original post, did I mention that already?) or read the last few pages of this thread.
Ok, many members here are giving the impression, or stating openly that english is not their first language. Welcome to the club. Moreso, I admire everybody who can fluently speak and write a language I cannot, including their language from birth.
However, this does not excuse anyone for being just lazy and asking for help without checking the pages of this thread first.
You were able to download the game, play it, realize you were stuck at some point, register to f95zone, and post your question. That proves your technical knowledge is sufficient to browse through the pages of this thread, maybe even use the search option, and understand english enough to know what is happening. Or find the walkthrough on page one, or anwers to your problems on the last few pages of this thread.

To the Admins and Moderators: sorry for venting. Just delete this post if it is inappropiate. Thanks for your patience.
I did go back a few pages

[EDIT] Removed expletives. My apologies. Rough day, won't happen again.
Is there anything that i need to do to activate the scene apart from call Nicole?

ameer47

Jul 29, 2017
Need help! I have 2 blue pills and whip ready. Went to the company in the morning, and placed the blue pill in the coffee. Then what? Went up the elevator and still cant proceed. Sorry and thanks.

hiddenfire

Jun 11, 2017
Need help. I managed to put the blue pill into the coffee, and now I'm stucked. How do I proceed? Thanks.
Just use the evaletor and than colose the bussines woman door auto scene come 1 guy bring to coffie for him and u can use the door :)

medjai

Jun 10, 2017
Why can't I find the business woman in the building? It doesn't even let me talk to the secretary. Did I miss something?

hiddenfire

Jun 11, 2017
Why can't I find the business woman in the building? It doesn't even let me talk to the secretary. Did I miss something?
Try to us Evaletor if u cant use need to be talk secretery and than she will allow to use Evalator :)

medjai

Jun 10, 2017
I already tried that, at the elevator it tells me to talk to the secretary but once I try talking to her nothing happens, could be a bug maybe?

hiddenfire

Jun 11, 2017
i dont think so im downloaded there and nothing see any bug this game somtimes stack for media but not a big deal ur somthing miss but i dont remember if this first quest u just need to like i say try to again

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Not sure if anyone has this issue Mom get stuck in the bathroom after the date, 3 options Sleep with me, kiss or nothing. Looks to be stuck anyway round this? Can anyone help please?

Last edited:

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
How to activate threesome with mom and sis? I cant bring mom to sis
and whats diffrence beetwin accept only loving mom with no accepting that?

Reactions: phat

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
and whats diffrence beetwin accept only loving mom with no accepting that?
From my experience with other games of the same genre I'd say it activates a certain path so you may go for her only and either drop the other girls or keep them as your side babes. I didn't finish the game because I need to start over due to missing the business woman option, but maybe something like a Harem route will be included later on as well as different routes for other girls. At least that's what I hope, as much as I love Sis and Mom, Auntie will always be my #1.

D

Deleted member 125588

is the compressed the same as the original file like does it have the full game up to the current update?

Kevin Ted

May 1, 2017
Can someone give me a save file that you completed everything in version 0.2c,please?I deleted mine on accident

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes