Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 11003

Updated: 25/07-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3b
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, NTR, Big tits / Big breasts, Oral, Titsjob,Footjob, Anal, Group, Big Dick Kid, incest

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original: | |
Compressed 880MB: | |
Compressed MAC version:
Walkthrough:

(thanks to @Icejin for providing the original link to v0.3b)
(compressed by @Pepé Le Pew)

I really like this creator!!! hehehe

congacon

Jul 12, 2017
I tried every time of the day, but it was also invisible, but it seems like it was still there or at least there was something blocking my way. After I did the "steal the car" job for the business woman it suddenly showed up for whatever reason though.
how to steal car guys? i cant find key or something

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Search everything that you come acroess: cupboards, baskets and so on, you have to find the remote and the keys.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Would someone mind to share the complete save?
Would someone mind to share the complete save? :FeelsBadMan:
Here are my saves, the one with the most playtime is the one most completed. Iirc the only thing I haven't done is the date day with Mom as it seems to lock you in a path. The second save should be at the beginning with a lot of money so work isn't needed.

Reactions: if95 and Krull

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Here are my saves, the one with the most playtime is the one most completed. Iirc the only thing I haven't done is the date day with Mom as it seems to lock you in a path. The second save should be at the beginning with a lot of money so work isn't needed.
Did you finish the delivery quests?

And is there some info about why Sis is blushing when you reach 60? Is it like she's now madly in love or something else?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Did you finish the delivery quests?

And is there some info about why Sis is blushing when you reach 60? Is it like she's now madly in love or something else?
The ones for the silver haired lady? If so, I think I did, but I didn't finish that plotline. I made it to the part where you need the whip and pills. I didn't do any other jobs as I cheated money.

And the blush thing is probably just a placeholder for future updates.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The ones for the silver haired lady? If so, I think I did, but I didn't finish that plotline. I made it to the part where you need the whip and pills. I didn't do any other jobs as I cheated money.

And the blush thing is probably just a placeholder for future updates.
Nah, I mean the delivery guy in the slums where you have to find a certain npc and deliver a package. I'm stuck at the one with the big yellow hat and I think I found the right one, but the only thing this guy says is "not now", no matter what time of the day it is.

It would be cool to have the option to romance the girls instead of mindless banging all the time, but I don't wanna leave any of them behind :D

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes