3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys i have a question. I have talked to Tom's mom in the kitchen for the first time.. then she disappeared and now i dont have any idea where i can find her.. Anyone who can help me?
Sorry for my bad english..

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hey guys i have a question. I have talked to Tom's mom in the kitchen for the first time.. then she disappeared and now i dont have any idea where i can find her.. Anyone who can help me?
Sorry for my bad english..
I think she despawns after morning, so that's your chance to talk to her and do her milk quest.

xx2

Jun 19, 2017
Has anyone compiled a list of save file variables? I'm pretty sure I asked the businesswoman for cash, and I'd like to flip the bit so that I can continue her story without starting over. Thanks!

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
i think my toms mom quest is completely bugged i cant find her anywhere at all? can anyone help at all?

congacon

Jul 12, 2017
hello, can anyone help me plz? i cant " steal the car ", i see the black guy and want to help him, but i cant find any keys or something can use to open door. Did i need buy something or i miss anything in boss office?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
hello, can anyone help me plz? i cant " steal the car ", i see the black guy and want to help him, but i cant find any keys or something can use to open door. Did i need buy something or i miss anything in boss office?
You can go through the window on the left side of the front door.

Fap92

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, im stuck here on the Walkthrought: (Business Woman )
"Go to her and accept next job. Use car to do job / Later go in the evening to the sex shop and buy a book about BDSM. Go back to her in the next day."

I finish the job car for collect the money , i buy the book BDSM , but when i go to the office she told me "Go away ! I dont have any jobs frome me"

And btw, how to start threesome with mom/aunt? i cannot go with mom to aunt place
i have 44 on Mom and 30 on Aunt

Any suggestion?

And again sorry for my bad english,

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Hello, im stuck here on the Walkthrought: (Business Woman )
"Go to her and accept next job. Use car to do job / Later go in the evening to the sex shop and buy a book about BDSM. Go back to her in the next day."

I finish the job car for collect the money , i buy the book BDSM , but when i go to the office she told me "Go away ! I dont have any jobs frome me"

And btw, how to start threesome with mom/aunt? i cannot go with mom to aunt place
i have 44 on Mom and 30 on Aunt

Any suggestion?

And again sorry for my bad english,
Make sure you read the book - go into inventory, Key Items, use book.

About the threesome: have you met all requirements? Stuff like the scene with aunt on the table, talked with her about making up with your mom? Are you already past the point that are linked to her story continuation in the walkthrough?

Reactions: Fap92

Fap92

Jul 3, 2017
Make sure you read the book - go into inventory, Key Items, use book.

About the threesome: have you met all requirements? Stuff like the scene with aunt on the table, talked with her about making up with your mom? Are you already past the point that are linked to her story continuation in the walkthrough?
I read the book many times, but she told me again and again.
Yes, i have unlocked all scene aunt, and i can talk about threesome with mom on sofa, but i cant go to the place with mom, maybe i need more relationship with mom aunt? (45/35)

Reactions: Haroldzzz

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yes, i have unlocked all scene aunt, and i can talk about threesome with mom on sofa, but i cant go to the place with mom, maybe i need more relationship with mom aunt? (45/35)
Did you choose the scenes or the money from the jobs before? You have to choose the scenes, otherwise the "quest" will end prematurely and you can't get any further.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Possibly, I admit I haven't played the game for a while... anyway, make sure you have played mom's and aunt's single scenes as far as possible, talked with both of them about all available topics when you can meet them over the day. Going on a date with mom is not necessary before the threesome, though.
A bug that I encountered that might help raising relationship with aunt:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fap92

Jul 3, 2017
Did you choose the scenes or the money from the jobs before? You have to choose the scenes, otherwise the "quest" will end prematurely and you can't get any further.
Oh, i dont know, i remember she make me Handjob the first time ..

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Oh, i dont know, i remember she make me Handjob the first time ..
I had the same thing when I took the money, but after I restarted the game and always chose the favor it worked for me, so that's probably the case for you as well.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes