3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
But I can't unlock that T.T
she is massaging your dick, it's not something you unlock. after the handjob she says she will use a special technique, you click and she starts doing it and that's the end of the scene.

Reactions: kiuka

kiuka

Jul 18, 2017
she is massaging your dick, it's not something you unlock. after the handjob she says she will use a special technique, you click and she starts doing it and that's the end of the scene.
Oh i'm sorry...
Tks ^^

Fap92

Jul 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me how I get the threesome scene with my mom/aunt and also mom/sister, I got the one where she eats her pussy and sis jacks me off but when I take mom to sis room it says mom/sister threesome not available and when I try to take her out side it says the not all conditions are active or something like that.

i have this problem, any help¿ relationship 60/65 mom/aunt

medriano

Aug 12, 2017
hey there guys , i need help with this game please
so could anyone tell me how to talk to the hotel receptionist and get the room number of Nicole so i can go and talk to her ? i don't know why i still can't talk to that receptionist...

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
hey there guys , i need help with this game please
so could anyone tell me how to talk to the hotel receptionist and get the room number of Nicole so i can go and talk to her ? i don't know why i still can't talk to that receptionist...
you should stand right across of her in front of the table, and then press enter/space

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
I have just looked through the coding of the game... You must stand here (x) in the evening, facing towards the receptionist and hit enter.
upload_2017-8-12_16-30-27.png

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I am stuck if anyone can help.

I am kicked out of the business woman's office and can't go back in unless I find something to knock her out.
I went to the sex shop like the game said, I have everything they had for sale, but still can't get in

any ideas?

Криптоман

Feb 13, 2017
I am stuck if anyone can help.

I am kicked out of the business woman's office and can't go back in unless I find something to knock her out.
I went to the sex shop like the game said, I have everything they had for sale, but still can't get in

any ideas?
Go into the inventory and read a book about BDSM

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes