3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
This game among all those made by the author as a game structure is that
That I like best.
Although that as characters I prefer the mom and sister of the game "MILF'S CONTROL".

My favorite of the game is Auntie and I do not mind Tom's mom, I hope that with this last there will be other scenes in the next update.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I dont get it, Ive tried to bring mom over aunt's house but I still got the bug when the MC is stuck at the window outside the house. I've tried to bring mom before talking to Tom's mom at the hotel and after talking to her but I still got the bug, any clue to get this scene working?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
So is there a way to fix this bug with a save editor somehow?

EDIT: Somehow I could get passed the scene when mom forgives to auntie without the but, it's all good now

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2017
I just thought about something right now.

There is a high chance of another rape scene option sort of like the cafe one.

Tom's number is still there and he isn't gone entirely. I haven't gone through the entire 0.3b update yet since I am starting over again.

There was also the 3 options to tell Tom about banging the MC's mother or not.

Changing topic, does anyone know what to do during the Business Woman's 4th mission? or 5th? The one where you have to grab the keys and remote. I got those and the bodyguard went inside the garage. I accidentally skipped his dialogue AND pressed the save button since I thought I was done there.

Now I am stuck lol

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I just thought about something right now.

There is a high chance of another rape scene option sort of like the cafe one.

Tom's number is still there and he isn't gone entirely. I haven't gone through the entire 0.3b update yet since I am starting over again.

There was also the 3 options to tell Tom about banging the MC's mother or not.

Changing topic, does anyone know what to do during the Business Woman's 4th mission? or 5th? The one where you have to grab the keys and remote. I got those and the bodyguard went inside the garage. I accidentally skipped his dialogue AND pressed the save button since I thought I was done there.

Now I am stuck lol
I personally don't like these rape options or at least when they don't end well, but that's just me. It would certainly be a possibility to bring Tom and some drama back, like a "I take revenge on you because you took away my Mom kind of thing".

As for the mission: Have you tried just going back by car? I think that's what I did.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes