3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

rockythedevil

Sep 13, 2016
I put blue pills in the coffee and i have all the items for that task but when i go to her office and there is this " I'm not prepared to go back there " now what should i do mate

nedkovich

Jul 4, 2017
.... i need some little help if some one know where is the man from this quest Delivery of packages second time after the second delivery sai: the client is wearing, a big yellow hat.... I can't find that person

Dely

Jun 11, 2017
Uh, I *think* it is in the game directory, subfolder SAVE? Not 100% sure though, don't have IS1 anymore on my HD. Not sure what you'd need it for, you cannot import saves to IS2.
IS1 games only exe type for this i couldn't save files. I think it's in the USERS files but where is it? I don't know..
I don't want to play again first two days :)

Reactions: Krull

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
IS1 games only exe type for this i couldn't save files. I think it's in the USERS files but where is it? I don't know..
I don't want to play again first two days :)
Hm. Might it be that the saves for IS1 running on that engine version were actually placed in the game directory itself? Filename sth like save0x.rvdata2 ? Not sure, anyone who knows better - feel free to correct me.
Anyway, link to the thread about IS1 here on f95zone:
Hope it helps!

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hah! Probably the funniest scene in the game.. trying to dominate the boss.. x'D

*whap* *whap*.. wtf..
*whap* *whap**whap*... seriously!!
*whap* *whap**whap* *whap**whap* *whap* arm getting tired...
*whap* *whap**whap* *whap**whap* *whap**whap* *whap**whap* *whap**whap* *whap*
Serious workout for some tail.. :coldsweat: x'Dx'Dx'D

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I have phoned to nicole, but at the hotel i cannot ask where she is, I'm missing something? I hope in a replay at the end of the game.

nedkovich

Jul 4, 2017
WALKTHROUGH is wrong for this quest. Can some one tell me how to compleet the quest
Delivery of packages. The guy is in the slums (Fist pack – Down left corner in city centre)(Second Pack – Middle right on the beach)(Third Pack – Aunt Villa right side)
so after the 2 time he give me the quest. He sent me to the City West to find some girl right sight from the mol center after that the next person is in the Slums next to him some bald nude man the 3 person is some person with Yellow hat and its not in the beach or Aunt Villa, so i can't find this man. Can someone know where is that person

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
In the next update there should be 4some whit the mom aunt and tom mom,or the sister.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I think there is a bug: when package boy asks me to deliver to naked boy, in the city there are also the naked guy and the yellow man (who is the next guy in the quest).
I saved and tried to deliver to wrong guy (yellow) and he accepts package, but if you return to package boy he doesn't pay you cause you have to deliver to naked guy. So i loaded file and delivered to naked guy.
Next day I talked to package boy and he sent me to yellow guy. But he always says to me "not now boy" and i can't do the job

v2069

May 15, 2017
where is the key for the house of third job bussines woman?? i search all the garden and read the walkthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Kaung Myat
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes