3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hey can u tell me where I can find Nicole after I call her? I tried in the morning where you can work as towel boy but I can not see where I have to go
Talk to the receptionist at the hotel you can work as a towel boy at night, to talk to her is a bit tricky. You cant click on the receptionist herself so you make sure you're standing against the desk and click on the desk itself to start talking. the receptionist will tell you that Nicoles room is on the last floor the second door from the right if i remember correctly. Also check out the very last door of the upper floor, it cointains a nice bomus scene!

Reactions: TastySnickers

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Talk to the receptionist at the hotel you can work as a towel boy at night, to talk to her is a bit tricky. You cant click on the receptionist herself so you make sure you're standing against the desk and click on the desk itself to start talking. the receptionist will tell you that Nicoles room is on the last floor the second door from the right if i remember correctly. Also check out the very last door of the upper floor, it cointains a nice bomus scene!
Thank you

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
One more thing-Do you know if I can have again with Toms mom? I tried calling him multiple times bit he does not answers. Told him I will not share my mom with him thought..

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
One more thing-Do you know if I can have again with Toms mom? I tried calling him multiple times bit he does not answers. Told him I will not share my mom with him thought..
If you had the threesome with Tom and his mom at your house you can progress her storyline by going to the mall, its located above the hotel on the map. go the the 2nd floor in the shop on the left, when you enter a scene triggers, choose to intervene. After this you meet Tom's mom at the hotel adn you put her to stay at your Aunt's place. Keep talking to her in the morning and do some tasks for her. If you keep this up you can have sex with her.

Tom’s Mom: (Available after Threesome with Tom)

– She’s in the shopping centre. Left side. You can help her or do nothing. (Special Scene)

– Go to the hotel. Last floor, first room from the left. Talk with her.

– Talk with her again in the next day. (Go there in the evening.)(Unlocking Tom’s Mom Story)

Tom’s Mom: (Available after you help her)

-She’s in the kitchen. Talk with her x3. Do all quest for her. (Milk you can buy in the shop near your home.)(Those activities will unlock evening 2 sex scenes)

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
If you had the threesome with Tom and his mom at your house you can progress her storyline by going to the mall, its located above the hotel on the map. go the the 2nd floor in the shop on the left, when you enter a scene triggers, choose to intervene. After this you meet Tom's mom at the hotel adn you put her to stay at your Aunt's place. Keep talking to her in the morning and do some tasks for her. If you keep this up you can have sex with her.

– She’s in the shopping centre. Left side. You can help her or do nothing. (Special Scene)

– Talk with her again in the next day. (Go there in the evening.)(Unlocking Tom’s Mom Story)

-She’s in the kitchen. Talk with her x3. Do all quest for her. (Milk you can buy in the shop near your home.)(Those activities will unlock evening 2 sex scenes)
Thank you man you have been a great help!

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017

Hey I have 2 last questions if you are still not annoyed with me fell free to answer. Currently I have the most powerful weapon (1.200 bucks I think it was) but I dont know where to get/buy armor.2nd I passed the threesome with Nicole and sis and this Nicole girl told me she will call me but I havent heard from her like for 2-3 days? I assume her story is not yet finished with this current build or I am doing something wrong?

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Patreon Update from Icstor:

Incest Story 2 - The next update will be the last. It will take me probably two months (probably less) to finish it. There are no plans for any continuation of this.

[/SPOILER]
I sure fucking hope it means the next update will fully complete the game and not that it will just be a 0.4 and that's it.

Reactions: Krull

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hey I have 2 last questions if you are still not annoyed with me fell free to answer. Currently I have the most powerful weapon (1.200 bucks I think it was) but I dont know where to get/buy armor.2nd I passed the threesome with Nicole and sis and this Nicole girl told me she will call me but I havent heard from her like for 2-3 days? I assume her story is not yet finished with this current build or I am doing something wrong?
There are two clothes shops in wich you can buy better gear. One is in the city center near you home i think and one is on the beach map where the biker girl takes you. The sliver shotgun you bought for 1.200$ isnt the most powerfull weapon in game. The mini-gun for 15K is the second best and further in the stroy you are given a laser shooter for a lasergame event wich is OP af and the best weapon. You get it for free durinng the game and get to keep it! For Nicole you can follow the walkthrough here: .

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
There are two clothes shops in wich you can buy better gear. One is in the city center near you home i think and one is on the beach map where the biker girl takes you. The sliver shotgun you bought for 1.200$ isnt the most powerfull weapon in game. The mini-gun for 15K is the second best and further in the stroy you are given a laser shooter for a lasergame event wich is OP af and the best weapon. You get it for free durinng the game and get to keep it! For Nicole you can follow the walkthrough here: .
For the 3rd time thank you :)

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Patreon Update from Icstor:

Incest Story 2 - The next update will be the last. It will take me probably two months (probably less) to finish it. There are no plans for any continuation of this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i really hope he makes milf's control 2, it had the best mini game and the best mom he has ever created but the ending was subpar at best

Archon_01

Jun 13, 2017
Going to the sexshop, there's no whip, only the outfits, the BDSM book the dildo and the sex doll. Does anyone know why it doesn't show up? I have already bought the BDSM book and read it and have the pills, too, I'm just missing the whip.

I anyone could help, I'd appreciate it.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Going to the sexshop, there's no whip, only the outfits, the BDSM book the dildo and the sex doll. Does anyone know why it doesn't show up? I have already bought the BDSM book and read it and have the pills, too, I'm just missing the whip.

I anyone could help, I'd appreciate it.
So you read the book and talked the business lady? Because the whip comes in the store after that event. If I remember right

walkthrough:
– Go to her and accept next job. Use car to do job / Later go in the evening to the sex shop and buy a book about BDSM. Go back to her in the next day. (Special Scene)

– Go to her and talk. Go to the sex shop to buy whip. Then in the evening go to night club and buy blue pills. Go back to her in the afternoon. Use pills in the kitchen add it to the coffie. Go to her office. (Special Scene)

Reactions: Krull and Archon_01

Archon_01

Jun 13, 2017
So you read the book and talked the business lady? Because the whip comes in the store after that event. If I remember right
Ah, thanks! I thought you were supposed to buy the whip and everything else before talking to her.

elbowsforward

Aug 27, 2017
I can't get into business womans office, she says she has no jobs for me. I've only completed 2 jobs for her so far. I told toms mom to go to aunts house but I go to aunts house and she's not there.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I can't get into business womans office, she says she has no jobs for me. I've only completed 2 jobs for her so far. I told toms mom to go to aunts house but I go to aunts house and she's not there.
You have to get her from the hotel in the evening to make her move to aunt's house and you also have to refuse the money and take the alternative reward to continue the business woman quest.

Reactions: Krull
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes