3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

RedNatasha

Aug 30, 2017
I think this is all there is for now, but don't worry, you don't have to do them in a certain order, you just have to do them in the right order for the specific person. You can just do all the aunt events, then Sis and Mom last. I recommand to start with aunt because you can close off her route if you wait too long to see her after you spy on her and see her with her guy. You also have to decline the money reward with the boss lady to get her quest to open up, otherwise it'll also be closed off after the 2nd job.
Thank you so much

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I guess it'll take some time till the next update since there recently was one for Milf's Villa, so maybe in a week or two.
More like a month. Icstor releases each month an update so expect to be getting it around the end of september/start of october. Current work is on 5% completion according to his website. If you guys check that every few days you can geuss around wich time the update will be complete. It's mostly at the end of each month. If there are any actual patreon updates, i'll post them here myself.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
More like a month. Icstor releases each month an update so expect to be getting it around the end of september/start of october. Current work is on 5% completion according to his website. If you guys check that every few days you can geuss around wich time the update will be complete. It's mostly at the end of each month. If there are any actual patreon updates, i'll post them here myself.
My bad, I meant news about an update in maybe 1-2 weeks, not the actual update itself ;)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I can't get 3rd job from the office woman. Any tips for me getting the job?
Did you take the money or the alternative ... reward? ;)
If you took the money I think it's the end of this route unless it's been changed.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I think INCEST STORY is going to connect with MILF'S CONTROL...
If that Happen
DIK UP Is Coming Back...

And we have to find a way to
CHEAT.
hahaha Because I really
SUCK at DIK UP.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I think INCEST STORY is going to connect with MILF'S CONTROL...
If that Happen
DIK UP Is Coming Back...

And we have to find a way to
CHEAT.
hahaha Because I really
SUCK at DIK UP.
I wrote a comment on how to achieve better cards in the early game so it makes Dik Up allot easier back in the Milfs control thread, 'ere ya goooh:
You're welcome ^^!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Next Update is going to be the Last Update Of INCEST STORY 2.
Really? That was quite fast I expected a few more updates, sis and auntie need some love too, esepcially auntie. She's awesome.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Really? That was quite fast I expected a few more updates, sis and auntie need some love too, esepcially auntie. She's awesome.
I'm honestly disappointed, IS2 is my favorite game of his, so I'm hoping that it has a decent ending. Unlike the rush ending of Milf's Control. Although I am looking forward to see the characters of his next game, as I think that he is getting better and better at that.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
He is ending either games contemporary, I'm curious what he wants to do after those and if this time he will do only a game at time, otherwise he will begin 2 new games.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
He is ending either games contemporary, I'm curious what he wants to do after those and if this time he will do only a game at time, otherwise he will begin 2 new games.
@Gert_Boomans posted his patreon post that outlined his plans after MV and IS2. Mainly that he has his new game already planned out, and that it will be in a new engine (I would say thank god, but that also was his plan for Milf's Villa). He also said that he would never work on multiple games at one time again, as it was too much pressure.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes