3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Kind if a shame, I know there was a vote to either impregnate all of them( I know this is a fantasy world so no DNA debates) and a Beach holiday with all of them. Anyways his artwork is one of the topnotch creators on the interwebs. Maybe his muse is taking him somewhere else. I must say he does produce at least.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Kind if a shame, I know there was a vote to either impregnate all of them( I know this is a fantasy world so no DNA debates) and a Beach holiday with all of them. Anyways his artwork is one of the topnotch creators on the interwebs. Maybe his muse is taking him somewhere else. I must say he does produce at least.
Yes @jande21 is correct. Icstor wants to wrap up both MV and IS2 this year, he might make 2 more updates for each game depending on how his timetable is going to end up (we are still in early september so there are 4 complete months left for updates, and as of Icstors habbit of finishing an update a month there might still be 4 left for this year) but he confirmed that by New Year 2018 both games will have been completed. Either he is going to make 2 last updates and end each game or he makes 4 updates. As for 2018, he has indeed already a full story in mind for a next game and he also completed some renders for the family members for that game. It is his intent to start that game as soon as he can in 2018. After that there might be a MC 2 on the table but thats leaping a bit to much forward. All you can expext is that Icstor is far from done, wich is very good because i like his games aswell ^^!

About the two possible endings, haven't read that on his patreon myself. But i'll dig into that.

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Yes @jande21 is correct. Icstor wants to wrap up both MV and IS2 this year, he might make 2 more updates for each game depending on how his timetable is going to end up (we are still in early september so there are 4 complete months left for updates, and as of Icstors habbit of finishing an update a month there might still be 4 left for this year) but he confirmed that by New Year 2018 both games will have been completed. Either he is going to make 2 last updates and end each game or he makes 4 updates. As for 2018, he has indeed already a full story in mind for a next game and he also completed some renders for the family members for that game. It is his intent to start that game as soon as he can in 2018. After that there might be a MC 2 on the table but thats leaping a bit to much forward. All you can expext is that Icstor is far from done, wich is very good because i like his games aswell ^^!

About the two possible endings, haven't read that on his patreon myself. But i'll dig into that.
Hmm on his site he has under "current progress" Incest Story 2 v1.0, as well as Milf's Villa under "planned games" v1.0. So I guess it will be one last update for each, probably spending more time on each to put in as much as possible.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hmm on his site he has under "current progress" Incest Story 2 v1.0, as well as Milf's Villa under "planned games" v1.0. So I guess it will be one last update for each, probably spending more time on each to put in as much as possible.
Yes, i re-read the August 18th patreon post, he is going to work for more then one month this time to finish up IS2 because he planned for a bigger ending update. My bad ^^. So this wil indeed be the very last, let's hope it's a good wrap up! Looking forward to it, IS is also my fav storyline and also for the family/artwork so he better deliver on this one or im gonna haunt him XD.

Reactions: jande21

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
@Gert_Boomans Do you maybe know which engine he will use for his new game?
Milf's Villa was originally planned to be in Unity, maybe he's gonna try again.
All he stated was that he was going to use a different engine for the new game than the one he used for previous games. So no idea wich exactly, but im sure he'll give us anice update before he starts working on the new project ^^.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Really? That was quite fast I expected a few more updates, sis and auntie need some love too, especially auntie. She's awesome.
Yup It will take 1 and 1/2 month To come But It is gonna Be the last Update,.,
As u can See on ICSTOR.com.
He already wrote Incest Story v1

rongden90

Sep 3, 2017
Hi guy! I have question :)

I have done:
Tom’s Mom: (Available after Threesome with Tom)
– She’s in the shopping centre. Left side. You can help her or do nothing. (Special Scene)
– Go to the hotel. Last floor, first room from the left. Talk with her.
– Talk with her again in the next day. (Go there in the evening.)(Unlocking Tom’s Mom Story)
-----------------> OK
but:
Tom’s Mom: (Available after you help her)
-She’s in the kitchen. Talk with her x3. Do all quest for her. (Milk you can buy in the shop near your home.)(Those activities will unlock evening 2 sex scenes)
----------------> I do not see her anywhere :(
and:
Nicole:
– Available after “Nicole first scene”. = Go to sister’s bedroom and take Nicole number. Call her. (Nude talk scene) ----> OK
– Go to the hotel. (In the evening) Ask recepcionist for her room. Go there and talk with her. (Nicole/Sister Threesome Footjob/Kissing/Sex) ------??????
anyone help me, pls!!!!!!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Tom’s Mom: (Available after you help her)
-She’s in the kitchen. Talk with her x3. Do all quest for her. (Milk you can buy in the shop near your home.)(Those activities will unlock evening 2 sex scenes)
----------------> I do not see her anywhere :(
and:
Nicole:
– Available after “Nicole first scene”. = Go to sister’s bedroom and take Nicole number. Call her. (Nude talk scene) ----> OK
– Go to the hotel. (In the evening) Ask recepcionist for her room. Go there and talk with her. (Nicole/Sister Threesome Footjob/Kissing/Sex) ------??????
anyone help me, pls!!!!!!
For her sex scenes you have to talk to her in the evening, she's upstairs.

As for the Nicole scenes: Do you have trouble to unlock them or what seems to be the problem? You have to meet her in your sister's room and later interact with the cupboard on the left side of the room to find her number.

rongden90

Sep 3, 2017
i mean:
- For Tom’s Mom: I opened "Unlocking Tom’s Mom Story", but in walkthrough: "She’s in the kitchen. Talk with her x3...", where is she at??? :(
- For Nicole: I have finished "Nude talk scene", but I entered the hotel (In the evening) and see nothing :(

Last edited:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
i mean:
- For Tom’s Mom: I opened "Unlocking Tom’s Mom Story", but in walkthrough: "She’s in the kitchen. Talk with her x3...", where is she at??? :(
- For Nicole: I have finished "Nude talk scene", but I entered the hotel (In the evening) and see nothing :(
For Tom's mom: She's in the Aunt's Kitchen, I think it has to be in the morning iirc
For Nicole: You have to talk to the receptionist before you can go to her room

Reactions: rongden90

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
Someone can ple tell me where is the sex shop or a screen to it? i don't seem to find it. And if possible a Map of the town

Edit : I found it, it's City West , only opened at night

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
love the game.lol 1.45hrs into it i tried the collection job was about dont and screen went black :(.made me wish i had played the 1st one as well .nice game.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
:( so pissed.was gonna play it through cause off work tomorrow.went a long ass way then game crashed when about to do 3sum with nic and sis in hotel :( last save was at an hr all that work lol.

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to enter the strip club to buy blue pills ? need it for Biseness women'quest

Edit :
During the morning, you need to assist the policewoman Bianca (a new character) with an arrest. This is going down on the rightside courtyard in the slums. During assisting her, the thug will drop an invitation card for the night club and you'll pick it up, after this when trying to enter the club at night you auto show the invite and you're allowed in. No further scenes with Bianca however. though Stacy inside the nightclub has 2 scenes.
Thanks to @Gert_Boomans

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes