3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to enter the strip club to buy blue pills ? need it for Biseness women'quest
I think you need to do the police woman miniquest. She drops an invitation or something that'll get you into the night cub.

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
how to fucking find a money for bussiness whore 2 quest , i already cheched all places but cant find last $??
lost fucking 1 hour! and nothing

Guardian raze

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone help advise how to get into the house on the 4th businesswoman job (the one with the heavy by the garage door)?

It says I need a key and a remote control but I can't find it and unlike job 3, there doesn't seem to be anything but grass and trees surrounding the house.

Annoying!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can anyone help advise how to get into the house on the 4th businesswoman job (the one with the heavy by the garage door)?

It says I need a key and a remote control but I can't find it and unlike job 3, there doesn't seem to be anything but grass and trees surrounding the house.

Annoying!
There is a window to the left of the entrance.

othello

May 30, 2017
Every time I tried to collect the debt for the biz lady I get iinto the house (stealth) find the 1000 in the first cupboard and can't get out of the house. Then getting caught I'm out - get into car - black screen with 'chauffeur', game crashes. What to do?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Every time I tried to collect the debt for the biz lady I get iinto the house (stealth) find the 1000 in the first cupboard and can't get out of the house. Then getting caught I'm out - get into car - black screen with 'chauffeur', game crashes. What to do?
You have to collect the rest of the money in the house. Iirc correctly it's $3,000.

Reactions: othello
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes