3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Anybody know what is the ?????? 0.1?
His new game once he gets done finishing up Incest Story 2 and Milf's Villa. He hasn't released any info about it besides it being a incest game.

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016
"Incest in Paradise" takes place after the events of both "Incest Adventure" and "The Artifact". Within a beach resort, these two families cross paths. While everyone give into their incestuous desires, you will be able to control both Sons as they explore, fuck, and defeat an ancient evil...

Coming VERY soon...

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
"Incest in Paradise" takes place after the events of both "Incest Adventure" and "The Artifact". Within a beach resort, these two families cross paths. While everyone give into their incestuous desires, you will be able to control both Sons as they explore, fuck, and defeat an ancient evil...

Coming VERY soon...

Thats iccreations, not icstor. Hes talking about the ??? 0.1 on

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The two choices of date scene with mom in the park will have some influence on this last update or not in your opinions???

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
The two choices of date scene with mom in the park will have some influence on this last update or not in your opinions???
Yeah I figure it will impact the ending you can get. My last save is everything but the date completed as I don't know if it will limit what you can do with the other girls.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah I figure it will impact the ending you can get. My last save is everything but the date completed as I don't know if it will limit what you can do with the other girls.
Me too... my savings are all after the date, i obviously have choosen the engagement with mom.
Eventually i'll have to restart the game, choosing the other choice, if i'll have to see all endings.
Obviously these are our suppositions, we'll see in the last update... :)

Last edited:

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
can't wait for Incest Story 2 v1.0 and new planned game ??????? v0.1 i hope Incest Story 2 v1.0 is final version lol
it seems planned game first Milf’s Villa v1.0 and recent ??????? v0.1 lol

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
does anyone have a save file with all the scenes please ?
does anyone have a savefile just for the nicole/sis scene?
or can someone explain, how i repeat this scene?
this game doesn't have a scene viewing thing like some other games do. if the scene is gone, generally it's gone. not all scenes are repeatable. i attached a zip with 2 files in it. here is what they are:

file11: nicole/sis scene. just walk in the door and talk to nicole.
file12: game mostly complete but you are in aunt's house, right before you do tom's mom. walk over to her and lay some pipe. once you do that scene, the game is finished and you can repeat all the scenes with sis, aunt and mom in their respective homes. the tom's mom scene isn't repeatable (i think).

the only scenes not covered here are the cop and nightclub/hooker scenes. maybe someone else can share that

enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: Swaghaftteuer

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Somebody can post a save where all the scenes are already done except for the "special date choice" with mom in the park? In this way if there will be more finals depending on this scene i will not have to restart the game from the beginning

kiltro

Jul 1, 2017
Stupid question... how the hell should I save???
I click S, the save window opens, I click on "File 1", nothing happens.... double click... nothing... thre, foue, five clicks... nothing

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
I forgot to say, I'm on mac
no mac support for this game... i made the mac version... and i don't own a mac... :D

but maybe, just maybe you can select the save slot with the arrow-keys and then hit enter?

Reactions: jande21
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes