Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
nothing happens...
so there is no way to save?
i don't know... I can't help you more, hopefully there is another mac user that can help you...

edit: i might be able to fix the problem... read up on the issue and it seems to be a permission-fail... i will try to fix it an reupload a fixed version...

Last edited:
Reactions: jande21 and Krull

iddqd

Aug 29, 2017
Hi guys, I have completed two jobs for the business woman - have chosen cash instead of scenes.
Now when I come to her she says she has no more jobs for me (I did only two), also reading the BDSM book it not helping. Any advice? Thanks

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hi guys, I have completed two jobs for the business woman - have chosen cash instead of scenes.
Now when I come to her she says she has no more jobs for me (I did only two), also reading the BDSM book it not helping. Any advice? Thanks
If you chose cash you can't proceed any further in her storyline.

Reactions: Krull

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Any News from ICSTOR abt incest story 2
This will be the last update for it, so it will probably take a little longer than normal. You can follow the progress and find future previews on his site

Reactions: GodGoku

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
If i see correctly i see that he is working on Incest Story 2 v1.0. Does he wants to end this project?

Dangbabaloos

Jul 7, 2017
so how do i make a save load up, whenever i start the game i cant continue just says new game. where do i put the save in the files. sorry if this was a stupid question and/or answered earlier

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone got a save file for this was playing before and deleted mine was wondering if i could get someone else dont really feel like starting over.

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
so how do i make a save load up, whenever i start the game i cant continue just says new game. where do i put the save in the files. sorry if this was a stupid question and/or answered earlier
You need to make a new game and then save it. After that you can replace the old save with the new save

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
Icstor update the status to %80 but also he is added milf villa 1.0 %30. Interesting. Maybe we could see the next game in this year.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I hope hes not rushing through just to finish it. A preview should be coming soon if its at %80.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Apologize to do this but 100% sure that he is rushing though it. From 0.3v - 1.0v in one update? naj can't happen.
This game could be soo good but yeh nothing to do. Just glad that i could play it but sad at the same time that it is going to end so abruptly

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes