3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
The comments on his site are some of the worse that I have ever seen.
Oh the salt is real! its like a second little salt mine for me.
The sheer volume of anger mixed with stupidity makes a wonderful combo.

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
thanks that was my mistake, i read it wrong. I patron a dollar just for the updates and the last post in Aug said he was shooting for 25th-28th but that was for previous version not the one we're waiting for

Reactions: jande21

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
You can check the progress of the update here >> <<<

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
I think it's good that he doesn't give exactly or approx release dates, kinda puts pressure on the dev and could probably decrease the quality if the game ends up rushed

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I started to play part 2 just now as the game has changed, much better in gameplay at least, I hope the scenes are still very good especially those with Auntie the best <3

Reactions: jande21

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I started to play part 2 just now as the game has changed, much better in gameplay at least, I hope the scenes are still very good especially those with Auntie the best <3
Yea Auntie is the best! so hot and foxy. She is my Nr.1 in this game by a longshot.
IMO this has been my favorite game of his, I'm hoping he isn't rushing the ending.
It feels weird going from 0.03 > finished though. Or is it just me?
I hope it gets the ending it deserve.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Yea Auntie is the best! so hot and foxy. She is my Nr.1 in this game by a longshot.

ahh... just 0.3 not 0.03 ;)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

Yea theres a decent amount of content but I really wanted some relationships expanded. Like a foursome with Mom/Sis/Aunt. Or Aunt/Sis. Or Aunt/Tom's Mom.
yeah me too, Milf's Control is also another one that I like a lot I hope he does a continuation someday
He had that in mind after his new game is finished. He just don't want to do two games at one time again.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
ahh... just 0.3 not 0.03 ;)
Ahh.. my mistake. Please be gentle.:happyblush
Yea theres a decent amount of content but I really wanted some relationships expanded. Like a foursome with Mom/Sis/Aunt. Or Aunt/Sis. Or Aunt/Tom's Mom.

He had that in mind after his new game is finished. He just don't want to do two games at one time again.
Yeah thats what i was thinking alot when playing it. Where are the expansion on the relationships and the foursomes?
I dont mean i want sex scenes all over the place.
I just feel it was lacking in that department last time i played the game.:confused:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Ahh.. my mistake. Please be gentle.:happyblush

Yeah thats what i was thinking alot when playing it. Where are the expansion on the relationships and the foursomes?
I dont mean i want sex scenes all over the place.
I just feel it was lacking in that department last time i played the game.:confused:
Since the business owner story is over as well as Tom's Mom hopefully he's getting to it. We still haven't had a full threesome with Mom/Sis in this game and theres a %90 chance that will be in this update.
I just doubt that the hot club girl or that sexy cop will have any substantial plotlines.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Since the business owner story is over as well as Tom's Mom hopefully he's getting to it. We still haven't had a full threesome with Mom/Sis in this game and theres a %90 chance that will be in this update.
I just doubt that the hot club girl or that sexy cop will have any substantial plotlines.
Dont think we going to see much from those two either. I think we get some quick scenes at the start to get them out of the way. A quick sex scene to say farewell or something.

Yeah that threesome with Mom/Sis was kinda.. on the low side for me personally. So i hope we get a better one this time around. Also i want a threesome with Auntie/Sis and of course the whole group.:happyblush
Is Toms Mom really done though? I'm sure there will be some more stuff to do. Maybe we get a scene with Mom+Toms Mom. Two times the "motherly" love?:rolleyes:

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes