3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Dont think we going to see much from those two either. I think we get some quick scenes at the start to get them out of the way. A quick sex scene to say farewell or something.

Yeah that threesome with Mom/Sis was kinda.. on the low side for me personally. So i hope we get a better one this time around. Also i want a threesome with Auntie/Sis and of course the whole group.:happyblush
Is Toms Mom really done though? I'm sure there will be some more stuff to do. Maybe we get a scene with Mom+Toms Mom. Two times the "motherly" love?:rolleyes:
This was on one of the previews on his site "– Tom’s Mom – (Requested – an option to save her from Tom.) – Story Completed", but I agree it makes since for a Aunt/Tom's Mom scene since they now live together. I'm guessing a new preview should be out soon to help clarify some upcoming content.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
thanks that was my mistake, i read it wrong. I patron a dollar just for the updates and the last post in Aug said he was shooting for 25th-28th but that was for previous version not the one we're waiting for
Wasn't that for V0.4 ?
If you go on his site
the first images you see are for V0.4 & under those pictures he wrote:
A lot will happen in this version (This is the penultimate update)

Reactions: Butterchops

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This was on one of the previews on his site "– Tom’s Mom – (Requested – an option to save her from Tom.) – Story Completed", but I agree it makes since for a Aunt/Tom's Mom scene since they now live together. I'm guessing a new preview should be out soon to help clarify some upcoming content.
I could see a scene play out at the pool with some tanning and lotion between them two or maybe with the MC also.
Even if Toms Mom story is done, dont mean she cant be in some "hot" scenes.
After all thats why we did save her (or well..mostly why!)

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I could see a scene play out at the pool with some tanning and lotion between them two or maybe with the MC also.
Even if Toms Mom story is done, dont mean she cant be in some "hot" scenes.
After all thats why we did save her (or well..mostly why!)
I remember them arguing, so I'm hoping for a cat fight where the MC's dick breaks them up for a cool down session :heartcoveredeyes:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I remember them arguing, so I'm hoping for a cat fight where the MC's dick breaks them up for a cool down session :heartcoveredeyes:
Haha aye that could work!:heartcoveredeyes: Maybe he is coming over to Aunties house and he hears some arguing on the backside of the house and goes to check it out. Where Auntie and Tom's mom is in bikinis and to make them stop arguing, he's all like.
Alright alright! Instead of arguing, why dont you lotion up my dick. *plop* i dont want to get a sunburn here.XD

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Haha aye that could work!:heartcoveredeyes: Maybe he is coming over to Aunties house and he hears some arguing on the backside of the house and goes to check it out. Where Auntie and Tom's mom is in bikinis and to make them stop arguing, he's all like.
Alright alright! Instead of arguing, why dont you lotion up my dick. *plop* i dont want to get a sunburn here.XD
That sounds like Icstor lol

DosArmas

Aug 23, 2017
i started play IS1some time ago and quit because i hated the fact that all you can achieve is by blackmail or forced, how is compared IS2 to IS1? is this game playable without play IS1 or is a continuation and needs to know whats happen in the first game? and what about ntr tags, i hate ntr are much in this game? i don't remember seen any ntr in the first one, but as i said never finished it, can you guide me? is it worth?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
i started play IS1some time ago and quit because i hated the fact that all you can achieve is by blackmail or forced, how is compared IS2 to IS1? is this game playable without play IS1 or is a continuation and needs to know whats happen in the first game? and what about ntr tags, i hate ntr are much in this game? i don't remember seen any ntr in the first one, but as i said never finished it, can you guide me? is it worth?
There is a "what happened in IS1" at the beginning. And there is significantly less blackmail in this game, the MC is actually somewhat of a decent person. And the NTR is completely optional, it's a bad end at the coffee place in the Mom's path.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
There is a "what happened in IS1" at the beginning. And there is significantly less blackmail in this game, the MC is actually somewhat of a decent person. And the NTR is completely optional, it's a bad end at the coffee place in the Mom's path.
Kind of funny bad ending at that. MC is just like "nope" as this whole scene plays out and then hes back for the end.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Kind of funny bad ending at that. MC is just like "nope" as this whole scene plays out and then hes back for the end.
If you think about it, this scene is the turning point or difference between IS1 and IS2. In IS1 I have no doubt the MC would just sit there and let thatt happen to his mom, hell he's probably try to jack off as it occured, but not in the new version (If you stopped that ending). I also like the fact there is less BM and general douchebaggery in this version.1

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
If you think about it, this scene is the turning point or difference between IS1 and IS2. In IS1 I have no doubt the MC would just sit there and let thatt happen to his mom, hell he's probably try to jack off as it occured, but not in the new version (If you stopped that ending). I also like the fact there is less BM and general douchebaggery in this version.1
Agreed it was strange to play a Icstor game where the MC wasn't a giant asshole. On you're note of difference between IS1 & 2 the whole storyline of saving Tom's mom would be totally out of place in the first one.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Yeah there was kind of a real tone shift between the two games that is really strange. Its almost like the MC was abducted by aliens between the games. Don't get me wrong I'm glad it happened but It was jarring at first.

also the hilarious BDSM scene.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
He has updated his walktrough.

Look at it on icstor.com and see for yourself (its under afternoon events)
No it's not if you're talking about this:
– After talk with her go home and enjoy. (Threesome with Tom’s Mom Scene)
thats the scene with Tom and his mom.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Не получить третье задание у бизнес-леди, говорит у меня для тебя ничего нет
English only. Did you accept money from her? If you did the questline won't finish.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
This is a English only forum @Maagistr. The business woman story only progresses if you accept no money from her.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes