3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Dasati

May 30, 2017
The final update for this game is currently 80% done, but its been that way for at least a week or two whilst the progress on the final Milfs Villa update has gone from 50% to 60% to 75% so who knows which will come first or if Icstors planning a simultaneous release of both.

Reactions: troop00

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
The final update for this game is currently 80% done, but its been that way for at least a week or two whilst the progress on the final Milfs Villa update has gone from 50% to 60% to 75% so who knows which will come first or if Icstors planning a simultaneous release of both.
I bet both will dropp simultaneously, and then icstor is going to be all like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then we get some light version, of something that could been done much better.
And we get some rushed ending on top of that.

Reactions: MrJ

Drummerguy16

Oct 5, 2017
I bet both will dropp simultaneously, and then icstor is going to be all like.
And then we get some light version, of something that could been done much better.
And we get some rushed ending on top of that.
Any one else having trouble trying to buy from the sec shop? I can't get a conversation started. As well as trying to talk to the secretary to work for the business woman.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Any one else having trouble trying to buy from the sec shop? I can't get a conversation started. As well as trying to talk to the secretary to work for the business woman.
I never had any of those problems myself. So no clue what could be causing this.
Anyone els had this problem?

Jan 25, 2017
Let me get this straight.

Incest Story 2 is obviously coming to a close since there are endings for the mother, sister, and aunt. So there will be no more of those characters which is sad since I freakin loved the story and characters.

Milf's Villa is getting a closing update too? Guess there will be a Milf's Villa 2 after that? Or just a new update?

If Incest Story 2 is finished, I can't wait for ICSTOR's next idea. I'm okay with another incest game as long it is from ICSTOR anyways

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe
D

Dopezeez

In this game are there cuck scenes or scenes where our mom is fucked by someone else?
I really need an answer pls as that would be a huge deal breaker for me

Jan 25, 2017
In this game are there cuck scenes or scenes where our mom is fucked by someone else?
I really need an answer pls as that would be a huge deal breaker for me
Not a cuck scenes but there is a rape scene where:

I guess that counts as getting fucked by someone else. Yeah. That is basically it. To get even your own fetish in there, you gotta be in ICSTOR's top patreon donators and throw your fetish in there. Only fetishes that appeared are feet, rape, bdsm, toys, incest, anal, public, etc.

Reactions: Dopezeez
D

Dopezeez

I guess that counts as getting fucked by someone else. Yeah. That is basically it. To get even your own fetish in there, you gotta be in ICSTOR's top patreon donators and throw your fetish in there. Only fetishes that appeared are feet, rape, bdsm, toys, incest, anal, public, etc.
Oh damn ok so, can we stop it or do we have to watch the whole fucking thing? or even better can we stop it from happening at all?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Let me get this straight.

Incest Story 2 is obviously coming to a close since there are endings for the mother, sister, and aunt. So there will be no more of those characters which is sad since I freakin loved the story and characters.

Milf's Villa is getting a closing update too? Guess there will be a Milf's Villa 2 after that? Or just a new update?

If Incest Story 2 is finished, I can't wait for ICSTOR's next idea. I'm okay with another incest game as long it is from ICSTOR anyways
1) Unless he makes another sequel this family is done. I'm really hope the ending as rush, because (as you) I loved this continuation. It's easily my favorite Icstor game.
2) Yes, it seems that hes trying to end both at the same time. I'm guessing MV2 is a long way off, he first has his new game he has planned then he was talking about Milf Control 2.
3) All we have now is early renders of the characters , its supposed to be on a new engine and it will have incest.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

But the said rape scene can be prevented though and the groping scene is pretty short and can be interrupted aswell

Just realized the poster sbelow already mentioned the same thing lol

Reactions: Dopezeez

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There are cheats for this game? For increase the relation points with the three main characters and increase the money for example...

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
There are cheats for this game? For increase the relation points with the three main characters and increase the money for example...
I use for money. You should be able to change the relationship points, but I don't know the variables.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes