3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I'm in doubt now, do I reject the mom at the meeting in the park or do I accept it? I am in doubt if it can give some problem later in history if I reject her :confused:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I'm in doubt now, do I reject the mom at the meeting in the park or do I accept it? I am in doubt if it can give some problem later in history if I reject her :confused:
I think you can't fuck our mother if you reject her ...

These update take some time or it's me ?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Man (and I hope this isn't true), I think he's trying to quickly release the two right after each other so they can start his new game. I think he's not showing previews, because there won't be a bunch of new content. For last update of IS2 he posted three separate previews.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Man (and I hope this isn't true), I think he's trying to quickly release the two right after each other so they can start his new game. I think he's not showing previews, because there won't be a bunch of new content. For last update of IS2 he posted three separate previews.
I'm afraid its going to be same half rushed stuff.:confused:
And we end up with some "alright" stuff instead of some "pretty good stuff".

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I'm afraid its going to be same half rushed stuff.:confused:
And we end up with some "alright" stuff instead of some "pretty good stuff".
It's a shame too, because this has been my favorite game of his. Hopefully going back to one game at a time will let him flesh out some more.

Reactions: Ozygator and Kalf

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It's a shame too, because this has been my favorite game of his. Hopefully going back to one game at a time will let him flesh out some more.
Yeah, at least we get a ending to it, thats more then most other games get. But i just hope its not some half rushed ending that just feels "meh". It would be such a shame. Gonna miss Auntie thats for damn sure.:pensive:

Reactions: jackkane

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Icstor does good work, but sometimes you just get a little tired of seeing nothing but incest games out there. How about something completely different?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes