3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i was really hoping for more nicole and tom's mom. that didn't happen, but looks like aunt's tits got bigger, which is nice.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Can't really fault a dev if they take a little longer to bring out a quality (bug free as possible) product.

Nothing like being rushed to bring a product to market and then get lambasted for shoddy work... nightmare.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i'm actually excited for the ending but i just can't trust icstor with the endings. and this time he is finishing two games at once, it might be worse than milf's control :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Kalf and N7's Slut

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Milfs Villa has paused at 85% so not quite finishing two at once. But yeah i get your point finishing two games pretty close together runs the risk of a rushed ending.

Reactions: N7's Slut

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i'm actually excited for the ending but i just can't trust icstor with the endings. and this time he is finishing two games at once, it might be worse than milf's control :FeelsBadMan:
Did Icstor every say that part 2 will be the last one? Maybe he just doesn't want to continue right away, but a bit later or soemthing.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
He said once Milfs Villa and Incest Story 2 are finished he'll move onto a single new game (no dual development of 2 games at once). As far as I know what that game will be or the future for the MV and IS2 chars he hasn't said yet.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I didn't think that Milf's Control had a bad end, surely Icstor will do a continuation, that's why the game ended without a better end

Reactions: N7's Slut

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
He said once Milfs Villa and Incest Story 2 are finished he'll move onto a single new game (no dual development of 2 games at once). As far as I know what that game will be or the future for the MV and IS2 chars he hasn't said yet.
He has hinted that one character form MV will cross over, I check the comments every few days and other then the possible models that were released the new game is a mystery

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes