3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
So the 4 preview pictures are just for the endings and no other new scenes. For a version jump from 0.3b to 1.0 it is kinda disapointing.

U

User_51567

Looking as feared, Icstor rushing the endings so he can move on to new project.
If that's the case... then he just lost my Pledge/donations...(and i hope many more with me)

I rather have a unfinished game....Then a rushed one

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Onysko

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
If this really only has the four finishing scenes left in it then it's ridiculous that it took so long. Unless the final update for Milf's Villa is absolutely spectacular this would be a poor showing given it's been 2 months+ iirc

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
If this really only has the four finishing scenes left in it then it's ridiculous that it took so long. Unless the final update for Milf's Villa is absolutely spectacular this would be a poor showing given it's been 2 months+ iirc
Would still be disappointing since every game stands for itself, it's not a "What has the creator done during this time".

Reactions: HalGLC

POMLT

Jun 12, 2017
According to the new walkthrough, we must have at least a relationship of at least 100 to see the endings. But unless we use an editor, over 100 is impossible. So I think there will be a new event or scene.

Jan 25, 2017
According to the new walkthrough, we must have at least a relationship of at least 100 to see the endings. But unless we use an editor, over 100 is impossible. So I think there will be a new event or scene.
Wouldn't 100 be possible by continuously playing the latest sex options over and over? I remember repeating it last patch.

POMLT

Jun 12, 2017
It may be, but he spent two months developing this version. There must be something new. If not, it does not explain that it took so much time.
Wouldn't 100 be possible by continuously playing the latest sex options over and over? I remember repeating it last patch.

jin

Apr 24, 2017
Yup. His walkthrough does not inform about things that will be not be affected by players decision.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes