3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

nodren

Aug 5, 2016
IC2 ntr is avoidable , so IC is avoiable or not ? I want to know , because this game have NTR so i don't play this . Thanks
It is avoidable. As far as i remember there is only one scene with your mom at her work, but there is a choice to save her.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Is it me or has this game's final version been rushed into the ending?
The story with the police woman isn't done, the story with the business woman died on the last version and the understanding between aunt and mom is half cooked.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
There is no NTR in this game mom gets attacked!!!!! if you don't try to save her she is raped. If you do save her you are her hero. The whole BS about NTR is because some do not even want the women to even talk to another Man. NTR is a woman's choice to cheat. Mom and Aunt cheated on their husbands with MC in the earlier game both are divorced now.
Incest 2 is a Harem game with lots of M/S M/D A/N S/S B/S incest.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Is it me or has this game's final version been rushed into the ending?
The story with the police woman isn't done, the story with the business woman died on the last version and the understanding between aunt and mom is half cooked.
Definitely rushed to move on to to the next game. The business woman storyline was "finished" last update and he said he'll move the cop to his new game.

Reactions: erikus

Dasati

May 30, 2017
It feels to me, with this final update, that IS2 isn't really a sequel. There's been no major plot development, and the amount of unique content makes it feel more like an expansion than a proper sequel.

Reactions: Zephery

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Definitely rushed to move on to to the next game. The business woman storyline was "finished" last update and he said he'll move the cop to his new game.
Ahhh, so that means the next game will be IS3 or do you mean the next IS3 will start at the end of IS2 with new branch stories?

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Ahhh, so that means the next game will be IS3 or do you mean the next IS3 will start at the end of IS2 with new branch stories?
That's currently unknown, all we know is one IS2 character (The Police women) will return.

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
No it's a brand new game, he's just carrying over the cop to the new game since he didn't use her that much.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes