3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
WTF and now Milf's Villa and Incest Story 2 are going fubar as well.
What the hell is happening this month? Patreon problems, devs killing their games, several games that used to provide have frigging small updates.

This is major suckage month.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Final update ruined the entire game, pregnancy with MOM/sis/aunt, WTF ?!
No sis-only animation...

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
I really don't want to complain but goddamn, this is an outrage.

Final version only contains ending scenes/animations. Aunt, Sister, and Mother. There are no more scenes with the hot ass Police woman (Christ sakes, she is freakin hot), Business woman, Prostitute, Nicole, and Tom's Mom.

This is one way to mess up your infamous series on a really shitty note at the end. What the hell ICSTOR. It's like he threw 90% of work into his new game and 10% into rushing MV and IS2.

Time to change my review on this game.
can you ask him why ? isn't he promises cop girl scene in his website or something ?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I was interested in more stuff with Nicole, maybe a harder sex scene with Tom's mom than the gentle one we got.

Be nice if he included a changelog, I assume, like everyone else it's just the endings but at least put pen to paper on the matter.

Also feels really weird that there's no gallery function. Possibly because a large amount of the scenes are repeatable I suppose but even still

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Thanks so much for the save andro1d! Any chance someone could upload one more at 100 but with the other route (no to mom)?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
IS2 was already weird especially after the first game. Too much grinding, and no gallery makes this one worse. I was waiting for the final version. I might just skip it based on what people are saying here.

Jan 25, 2017
can you ask him why ? isn't he promises cop girl scene in his website or something ?
What promise 0_0 All I see is just a lazy ass finish.

I am not his patreon haha. If I was, I would be in his low patreon tier list anyways.

Please don't tell me there will be a 'special DLC' or the scenes will carry on to the new game. -_-

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes