3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Lol... well, another "incomplete" ICSTOR game, look I love his games but I can't be the only one that feels that, it's as if all his games have rushed endings... I still need to finish Milf's Villa, but here you can cleary see that he had planned more scenes like:
-One in MC room with mom when you ask her to follow you.
-One in MC room with sis when you ask her to follow you.
-Another Mom/Sis threesome when you ask mom to follow you and you go to sis room.
-An Aunt threesome with Tom's mom when you ask her to follow you.

And I guess we will never have the mom/sis/aunt foursome... but well, I'm still hyped with his next proyect.

Reactions: Onysko

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
file 2 is the " YES " option ( only mom end scene ) and file 13 is the " NO " option ( mom/sis end scene, sis end scene and aunt end scene ) 3 end scene but u only can choose one, after that load the file 13 again and choose another end scene.
So I put the saves in my save folder and they aren't registering in my game save list. Both save 2 and 13 are still blank. Any reason why they would be blank?

nstjc

May 2, 2017
The saves on the mac version aren't working for me =( When I try to save and click one of the file slots, nothing happens. Anyone else face this issue?

klark

Jun 19, 2017
i see the problem, the compressed version is not the complete version, i download the original final version, inside i found all news cg and video that compressed version don't have

LeonC

Aug 6, 2017
How do get the ending scenes with the characters? I am confused as I said Yes to Mom and nothing happens..

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Either I'm super stupid or there's a real problem. I can't see what's new in this version (CG speaking). Where is the end? This feels rushed as F...If Icstor lost the light/motivation for this one and Milf's Villa, he should at least have made en effort to hide it and please at least his pledgers. Right now, every player feels deceived.

ZeddGaming

Aug 27, 2017
Help Please!!! How to Get Mom and Aunt To Makeup? i cant remember the steps.pls someone explain what to do..Thanks!

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Do i have to play part 1 in order to play this story wise ?
It certainly helps else you might wonder why this kid is happily fucking his mom, aunt and sister. Its not absolutely essential but if you care about story and background then its advisable.

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Dude, he has a complete walkthrough on his website and the link is also in the OP. Why do you keep these stupid simplistic questions, which all have the answers in there ?
People keep asking these questions because they are to lazy and do not wish to spend time looking for the answers, after all why waist time when you can get someone else to do it for your, simply jump to the end of a forum and submit a post then wait for someone to respond and be notified.
After all if they spent anytime reading the posts that came before people would notice that a lot of these questions have already been asked several times. It's a good idea to read all the posts before posting a new one, but that would take way to long for most people. If they can't even finish reading the the first post that has Walkthrough: , do you really expect them to take the time to find the answer to there quests without wasting other peoples time. That's sort of like creating a post that doesn't answer a question.

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Where do you find Nicole?
To answer your question she is in the hotel, you must talk to the receptionist in order to get her to answer her door. For further help click on the link in my previous post, in the upper mid right of the screen hover over on IS 1 & 2 then click on IS 2 - walkthrough, it should answer any of your questions.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes