3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

SDA1981

Sep 2, 2017
Need help. After tom's mom arrival at aunt house (the same scene) the MC exit the house, says "uhm" and then the game freezes. Any solutions?
The problem is caused by the superposition of two events. Decision. To my aunt came in the afternoon, and Tom's mother brought to his aunt another day

abdulellam

Jun 8, 2017
Now as my Nicole problem solved I have one last issue about the missions. I have no freaking idea how to do first one. Probably i will stuck at the other ones also. :/

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
Now as my Nicole problem solved I have one last issue about the missions. I have no freaking idea how to do first one. Probably i will stuck at the other ones also. :/
First mission? There are only events. Which event do you mean?

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
The mission that Business Woman gives, When I take it i drive with company car and can't get in the land to collect the debt.
go to the door bell/intercom (gate) and talk to him. Then you need to find a spot where you can climb the fence(bench f.example). After that you can choose between fight and stealth. I always choose stealth and outrun the guards.

Reactions: abdulellam

zug-zug

Oct 18, 2017
Apparently the "non-compressed" version of the game is just less compressed than the "compressed" one.

Aug 30, 2017
I can't get into Nicole's hotel room. Got the phone call then clicked the receptionist and the desk and still got nothing. Do you have to do something between them? And yes Ive read the walkthrough

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Is there a map that someone has made...? The walkthrough has absolutely nothing on locations and I just feel lost. Haven't even found the aunts house yet.

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Do we have money cheat in this game? I hate grinding for money everyday.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Has anyone got a walkthrough for v1-4 , seems that patreon has deleted them all the links I chased came up with page not found.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Here, he's last post. It seems that no one is safe and hiding behind the paywall is not changing anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New game is not incest wow i'm shocked he's the guy i thought wouldn't leave incest.Don't like the polls though might be forced to remove the characters like BB or story will worsen.

Reactions: Hadgar

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
So, if I undestand correctly this "update" is just a wrap up and cocnlude? Or are there any new scenes? If not does anyone have the two final saves?

Bobbs

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. That was dissapointing...basically none of the paths I was most interested in were finished.

Police woman - dead end no content

Aunt - no 'branch path' just either you get with her and mom or you do nothing.

No double team with Tom and your Mom.

Nothing extra with the girl in the club.

I don't get it, its one thing to say 'hey i'm burned out so gonna work on another project'.

Its another to say 'hey i'm burned out so gonna work on another project and btw everything else is gonna get put away/finished permanently'

It must be about the money with Patreon, burn out is an excuse. No way he could make Incest Storyor Milfs Villa ok under Patreon rules, so he finishes the popular 'vanilla happy harem' type endings and moves on to a new project that is incest free and won't get him in trouble. Otherwise why not just put these games on hold and finish whenever he wants?

Reactions: Onysko
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes