Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 11003

Updated: 29/10-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, NTR, Big tits / Big breasts, Oral, Titsjob,Footjob, Anal, Group, Big Dick Kid, incest

Walkthrough:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
- - - -

i think i have to play this as it is completed now

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
What can't you do exactly? the mission doesn't start ?
same for me. i did mission 1 and 2 with buisness lady. but after that, she always says "go away i have no job for you".
(i took the 250 dollar money, i didnt go for the sexy-scene option, could that be the reason?)

oh and i cant find the one with the big yellow hat. (courrier mission)

Last edited:

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
same for me. i did mission 1 and 2 with buisness lady. but after that, she always says "go away i have no job for you".
(i took the 250 dollar money, i didnt go for the sexy-scene option, could that be the reason?)

oh and i cant find the one with the big yellow hat. (courrier mission)
now it's explained, you're not getting it because you chose the 250, you have to choose the option "something more"

Reactions: jande21

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just a stupid questions XD
The title say Incest Story 2 Complete! Who mean complete? The game is finish? No more incest story?
Or the autor is preparing for the third story... Incest Story 3? I hope in a continue u_u i wanna see mom/sis/aunt/mother of friends and all girls pregnant! :'( Especially mom/sis/aunt.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hi guys just a stupid questions XD
The title say Incest Story 2 Complete! Who mean complete? The game is finish? No more incest story?
Or the autor is preparing for the third story... Incest Story 3? I hope in a continue u_u i wanna see mom/sis/aunt/mother of friends and all girls pregnant! :'( Especially mom/sis/aunt.
Yes the game is finished. Its very unlikely there would be any Incest story 3, and at this point i dont want one either.
Icstor wanted to work on a new game. Thats why he finished his two games very fast and abruptly (and badly done if you ask me..) so yeah.. keep your eyes on his new game that will come out sometime.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
is the game really finished? because in my game i there are bugs. for example... working in the slums and delivering packages. when i should deliver to the boy with a big yellow hat, he says "not now". how can i deliver him the package?

and.. what about the police officer? i have her number, but cant call her. and visiting police station and trying to talk to her results in "not available yet" or "not implented yet" (dont remember anymore what exavtly the message was).

and what about the "magic" attack? and yes.. attack... there are literally zero fights in the game. why do i need the weapons then? i cant even level up. its.. like a totally different game compared to the first game (besides the story).

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes the game is finished. Its very unlikely there would be any Incest story 3, and at this point i dont want one either.
Icstor wanted to work on a new game. Thats why he finished his two games very fast and abruptly (and badly done if you ask me..) so yeah.. keep your eyes on his new game that will come out sometime.
Ouch! So sad he finish this game like this. I understand ppl wanna new game. But like this? I mean this game can give much more story. He start the police woman in the alley and then... stop no other contents. Oh well for now i try to see this new game. But i really hope that some day he start incest story 3.

For Loro, the menu for weapon and armor are there just for the menu. Lot of game have that windows but never use them.

But again i hope he see this message and continue the game. Because have a huge potential. Now i hope that the new one is incest too.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ouch! So sad he finish this game like this. I understand ppl wanna new game. But like this? I mean this game can give much more story. He start the police woman in the alley and then... stop no other contents. Oh well for now i try to see this new game. But i really hope that some day he start incest story 3.

For Loro, the menu for weapon and armor are there just for the menu. Lot of game have that windows but never use them.

But again i hope he see this message and continue the game. Because have a huge potential. Now i hope that the new one is incest too.
I dont know anything about his new game, i dont read much about this dev or follow him to know this. But i think i saw someone say it is incest. Should be some pictures of the new family around in his game threads.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Xaos

May 14, 2017

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
i really tried but.. i dont know. Incest story 2 feels.. not right. somehow boring after a while. repetetive. no real story to be honest. i liked the first game more.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
i really tried but.. i dont know. Incest story 2 feels.. not right. somehow boring after a while. repetetive. no real story to be honest. i liked the first game more.
the first game was just blackmail, blackmail and more blackmail, so in my opinion it's only worth playing Incest Story for the scenes/characters, because the story isn't very good and the ending that Incstor did was very rushed and cliche

Reactions: jande21

Azuriel

Nov 2, 2017
Is there an event that unlocks the smartphone because even having new numbers unlocked it wont open?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes