3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

zilan

Nov 8, 2017
You need 3000$. one in each part of the house i believe. 1st is right when you enter at the desk. One is in the tv of the guy who owns the money. Cant remember exactly where the other is.
can someone tell me where is the last 1000$ hidden

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
my favorite games are such a let down or abandoned in 2017.
Milf Villa and especially Incest story 2 are god awful rush ending.( I love how ICSTOR said that he rushed a "little bit":pokerFace:)
and A zombie's life never has the satisfied epilogue. it supposes to have harem ending for both lust and survivor path.

forfun123

Nov 6, 2017
As far as we know, no. Icstor hinted at possible cameos for the main cast in future games (like the bonus scene in the hotel of IS2), but nothing said about a new sequel.
Thank you!
Hope there is a 3, this ends so quickly. :)

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
my favorite games are such a let down or abandoned in 2017.
Milf Villa and especially Incest story 2 are god awful rush ending.( I love how ICSTOR said that he rushed a "little bit":pokerFace:)
and A zombie's life never has the satisfied epilogue. it supposes to have harem ending for both lust and survivor path.
i know man.....sucks

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
Hello guys, its a while that i download Incest Story 1 and now 2c. But I have not started them yet. I just wanna know something first. I read in the Description that the game have some NTR content. Now i wanna know if NTR stands for Netori or Netorare. Because i do not like Netorare content. If the game have Netorare, can someone tell me if i can avoid it?

If someone do not know who does it mean, the easy explanation is...
Netorare: Other boy who steal you woman. MC who suffer pain, cry and see is woman fuck with other guys. And this thing, I really do not like at all.
Netori: instead is practically the opposite. MC who steal the woman of other boy.
Both are tag in the same category called NTR. So can someone tell me which of the two is in this game?

The second thing is, after i play the first one, can i use the save file for play the second one? Or i have to start from 0 again? I mean for the money purpose

Hey its not working can you give me your save file.plz

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes