3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
This game is a total disappointment compare to 1.

By the anybody know what is the use of blue or red pill that we can buy in nightclub ?

Aug 30, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the nicole hotel scene. Talked on the phone but don't know what it is I need to do next.

"You know what to do"...no I fucking don't

Aug 30, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the nicole hotel scene. Talked on the phone but don't know what it is I need to do next.

"You know what to do"...no I fucking don't

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
So, if I undestand correctly this "update" is just a wrap up and cocnlude? Or are there any new scenes? If not does anyone have the two final saves?
Only the 3 ends are new. Use safe editor or so to raise all to 100 or above and you can see the ends (look his walkthrough) without it takes to long.

Reactions: Xaos and Stakos

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
the update was just that? only 3 ends?, seriously wtf incstor did, just left the game with 3 generic endings and several incomplete situations like Tom's Mom and Police Woman, disappointing just what I have to say, I hope that with Milf's Vila he has done more things, because this one was total disappointment :WutFace:

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
i stopped playing this game versions ago because there is no gallery, now that i noticed that this is complete, does this game finally have gallery?

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
im confused with the walktrough.
i talked to mom in the kitchen and got a kiss. but then she was not in the bathroom. she was in the entrance hall of the house. i told her to come with me and went to her bedroom, we sat on her bad and she talked a bit about her being uneasy with all new stuff. then we got some sexy time on bed. (it was all in the first 20 min of the game)
should it be like this?

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Need to phone the aunt and then get a taxi. The taxi is in the city centre to the left of the construction yard
Actually, how do you access the taxi?

You said left of the construction site in City - Centre, but I don't see anything, nor do the cars I can interact with do anything...?

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Actually, how do you access the taxi?

You said left of the construction site in City - Centre, but I don't see anything, nor do the cars I can interact with do anything...?
below the green transporters, exactly somesteps left to the construction yard. try it in the afternoon

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
the lady that offered me a job as a debt collector doesnt have any new jobs for me since many inmagem days. (i did 2 jobs so far... collectinb 3000 and the 2nd job was collecting 5000 debt)
i always went for the 250 dollar payment. did i fail this part of the story because i didnt go for the sexy path, but for the money path?

bossy

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry guys but i can not understand why i cant do the third mission with the business woman... can someone help me :))

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes