3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

kevinl

Feb 23, 2017
So I put the saves in my save folder and they aren't registering in my game save list. Both save 2 and 13 are still blank. Any reason why they would be blank?
i tried unrar both of it and both work. try this file and put it in save folder.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
It's clear that ICSTOR doesn't have the necessary attention span to push through with their promises and work.
They get burnt out too quickly, seriously. The game wasn't even half way though towards being finished (the game was basically pushed out at version 0.4). So initially, it would have been twice as big and long. (That's what she said)
It's a shame, really. :oops:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's clear that ICSTOR doesn't have the necessary attention span to push through with their promises and work.
They get burnt out too quickly, seriously. The game wasn't even half way though towards being finished (the game was basically pushed out at version 0.4). So initially, it would have been twice as big and long. (That's what she said)
She ? I didn't know ICSTOR was a girl :O

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Well that's what happens when you bite off more than you can chew. Any dev that tries to work on more than one project at a time isn't going to be able to do a good job on any of them, and the more projects a dev works on the worse they will all be. In this case the dev was working on at least two games both of them the dev got half way through the story. If I'm not mistaken two halves make a whole, so If the dev had focused on one game it would have most likely been finished.
But even then most of the games ICSTOR has created have a feeling of being unfinished like ICSTOR just got tiered of the current project and said f**k it here is a quick finish. IS was the only game if ICSTOR that I personally felt even remotely finished, but even than it left me wanting more from that story.
But ICSTOR must be doing something right becuase they still have a tune of patrons funding them and ICSTOR is smart enough not to display the total amount of money that they are making through patron.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Well that's what happens when you bite off more than you can chew. Any dev that tries to work on more than one project at a time isn't going to be able to do a good job on any of them, and the more projects a dev works on the worse they will all be. In this case the dev was working on at least two games both of them the dev got half way through the story. If I'm not mistaken two halves make a whole, so If the dev had focused on one game it would have most likely been finished.
But even then most of the games ICSTOR has created have a feeling of being unfinished like ICSTOR just got tiered of the current project and said f**k it here is a quick finish. IS was the only game if ICSTOR that I personally felt even remotely finished, but even than it left me wanting more from that story.
But ICSTOR must be doing something right becuase they still have a tune of patrons funding them and ICSTOR is smart enough not to display the total amount of money that they are making through patron.
Exactly, once you start splitting your attention. You got a yourself on the easy way to getting burnt out.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
At least Icstor seems to of learned the lesson. Focus will be on only one project at a time from now on.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi all, i just started playing this game and haven't been through all the post so forgive me if this has been asked before, where do i find Tom and Tom's mother.
Many thanks

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
Hi all, i just started playing this game and haven't been through all the post so forgive me if this has been asked before, where do i find Tom and Tom's mother.
Many thanks
There is a walkthrough on
#Edit Mostly in the first thread somewhere.

abdulellam

Jun 8, 2017
I need help at the part I stuck. Its about Nicole.

At the walktrough it says " Go to the hotel. (In the evening) Ask recepcionist for her room. Go there and talk with her" yet when I go to hotel in the evening, I can not speak to the receptionist. Are there a different hotel ? ( I go to the one that main char Works as a towel boy). Or is it a bug ? I downloaded the final version btw. Thanks

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
There is a walkthrough on
#Edit Mostly in the first thread somewhere.
I've got the walkthrough and it says "Tom's Mom (Available after you help her)" but where is she to help.

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
I need help at the part I stuck. Its about Nicole.

At the walktrough it says " Go to the hotel. (In the evening) Ask recepcionist for her room. Go there and talk with her" yet when I go to hotel in the evening, I can not speak to the receptionist. Are there a different hotel ? ( I go to the one that main char Works as a towel boy). Or is it a bug ? I downloaded the final version btw. Thanks
Did you called her?
Try to click on the table, not the person itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: abdulellam

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
seems like the walkthrough is lacking. for example, it says the sister is in te living room in the morning, but I don't see her ther . only option is "watch tv" on the couch but it didn't lead me anywhere. also, there's nothing there about the right choice for when you visit mom in the coffee shop.

is there a more complete walkthrough anywhere?

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
seems like the walkthrough is lacking. for example, it says the sister is in te living room in the morning, but I don't see her ther . only option is "watch tv" on the couch but it didn't lead me anywhere. also, there's nothing there about the right choice for when you visit mom in the coffee shop.

is there a more complete walkthrough anywhere?
Dont read it chronological.
Try to start with her in the afternoon.

RavenWolf

Sep 2, 2017
Need help. After tom's mom arrival at aunt house (the same scene) the MC exit the house, says "uhm" and then the game freezes. Any solutions?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes