3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
The hype is dead, I can understand why he had to end it quick, yet it's still give a lot of content.
It's "Not" an incest games if you already fucking your family member 24/7.
An incest game is when you start from zero till successfully bang the fam.

Jan 25, 2017
The hype is dead, I can understand why he had to end it quick, yet it's still give a lot of content.
It is a continuation from Incest Story 1 xD Already went 0-100 in the first one.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That may be the worst opening sequence of any game I've ever played. Moving a dozen boxes into random locations in the house? Who thought that wasn't a shit idea?
Wait till you see the ending x'Dx'D

As soon or rather as long as you fuck your own flesh and blood it's incest, what you describe is more like corruption or something.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Were there any other new scenes besides the endings?
The only new thing added were ending scenes nothing more.

So if the character is already fucking then thats it? There is nothing more that could be done? No story
Nah it had a good potential, He was only at 0.3 iteration, He just got bored and too excited for his 'new' project.

kevinl

Feb 23, 2017
file 2 is the " YES " option ( only mom end scene ) and file 13 is the " NO " option ( mom/sis end scene, sis end scene and aunt end scene ) 3 end scene but u only can choose one, after that load the file 13 again and choose another end scene.

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
I don't know how to go anywhere or do anything in this game. What was updated? is the walk through not updated in his site?

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm confused. In the title it has the [Completed] tag but a quick look at ICSTOR's patreon says that he's still working on it. Same goes for Milf's Villa. Which is it?

Reactions: Wugga

klark

Jun 19, 2017
i compared the videos and images of this version and the last one, 0 changes, is correct? maybe he fixed only some bugs?

Jan 25, 2017
I'm confused. In the title it has the [Completed] tag but a quick look at ICSTOR's patreon says that he's still working on it. Same goes for Milf's Villa. Which is it?
What are you talking about? Nothing on his patreon about him continuing the work. If it does show, he probably forgot to take it down.

His website is the main source where he posts the progress information and which one is coming next.

So far, Milf Villa and IS 2 are gone off the list. The newest one is the new game which is 5% completed. Hence the ????.

SDA1981

Sep 2, 2017
help me please! I came to the hotel to help Tom's mom and take her to my aunt. After the event, the character simply freezes on the spot and nothing happens. What can be done to solve this problem?

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
I think Icstor made a mistake somewhere. His message said that there were 10 new animations for this, but I extracted and only found 6. So either we got an old version by mistake or he miscounted.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes