3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
I'm not really a fan of MILFs but, damn this game got me hooked. The sister is my total choice though, next mum, then aunt. Sad that this isn't as story focused than the last game, and no gallery, now I'm not totally sure if I got all of the scenes. :(

vZeroeZ

May 12, 2017
Can someone please upload the compressed version to mediafire? I have connection issue which cancels the download after 750mb.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
hello, I'm stuck here with the Business Woman "Go to her and accept next job." BDSM "I give the key and the telecomande from the garage to the guy in front, but nothing happens, his tells me that I must finish the job.

Someone can help me

Dec 9, 2017
hello, I'm stuck here with the Business Woman "Go to her and accept next job." BDSM "I give the key and the telecomande from the garage to the guy in front, but nothing happens, his tells me that I must finish the job.

Someone can help me
Is it the one about when she was talking about BDSM? You need to buy the book and read it (go to menu, items, key items, select the BDSM book then select it, it should prompt that the player read the book)

Reactions: oulala93

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Is it the one about when she was talking about BDSM? You need to buy the book and read it (go to menu, items, key items, select the BDSM book then select it, it should prompt that the player read the book)
yeah thank you very much, and what is the purpose of the font number women?

Geppo

Jan 22, 2018
mate but the game is still incomplete ?
I bring mom to sis rom for the threesome scene but tell me not available. but i got 190 with mom and 110 with sis ... i have read the walktrought on the official page, and dont work ... any help.?

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I bring mom to sis rom for the threesome scene but tell me not available. but i got 190 with mom and 110 with sis ... i have read the walktrought on the official page, and dont work ... any help.?
You have to go on a date with mom and say no to her when she ask you to have sex with her alone.

bullshit666

Jan 22, 2018
help business women 4th job.
after i give the key to the man then he vanish into the garage.
then when i go to the office it said that i need to finish the job first and read bdsm book.
so i go to the sex shop but i can't interact with sellers.

can someone tell me why or it is because of bug?

Dec 9, 2017
help business women 4th job.
after i give the key to the man then he vanish into the garage.
then when i go to the office it said that i need to finish the job first and read bdsm book.
so i go to the sex shop but i can't interact with sellers.

can someone tell me why or it is because of bug?
Are you using the keyboard/gamepad? It seems that they still haven't fixed the bug about that so you need to click the seller with your mouse.

Yuzu

Dec 5, 2017
You have to bring Sis to Mom, not mom to sis. Ask sis to follow you from her bedroom then go to mom at living room.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
thx for upload ..but i need mega to download the other links not works for me..its always stop ..but i appriaciate your upload :) ..great job

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone know how to get toms mom sex scenes in aunts house. She just keeps saying she knows what I want but want to be on her own right now.???
Edit:
Done it now: needed to talk to her 3 times in the morning.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
when we have girls at 100% it's over or there is a bonus scene by doing the secondary quest?
I'm not this scene
sorry for my bad english 17320_Intro_8.png

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes