3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, first impression after starting after finishing IS1: yeah, better optic, probably an better game than part 1.

But turned to disappointment very fast. I don't really care about style when it comes to movies, series, games. A good story, non-silly acting figures and creative writing matters much more to me than cool cgi.
When it comes to games ... repetitive elements I really don't like. And most of this game is about grinding the same scenes over and over again. Lot of walking combined with alot of unskipable animations *yawn*
And the story is nowhere near stunning or convincing to iron out that flaw (unlike DoDana).

And the progress with corruption is far to fast for my taste. It seems there isn't much to corrupt at all. It's a whore world.

No map anymore -.-
And no gallery -.-
No more fighting, so why even bother with equipment?

And there're probably bugs in this game (didn't find any serious bugs in part 1).
Sis sometimes just not appears in her room in the morning.
Objects that are not always visible are always blocking the way, e.g. the taxi.
Sometimes graphic elements vanish or invert its color.

I cannot talk to secretary to get to the business woman. Maybe it's not a bug but an unfullfilled condition ... but after hours of playing and searching I didn't find any clue to solve this.
Same with the seller in the sex shop. Can't buy anything from her.

And it seems content is missing. Some actions always ends in "Not available", no matter how far progress is gone.
The pathes of Tom and Nicole ended abruptly. Also I never get the option to call the police woman after helping her.

The most shops and buildings are quite useless. The useful buildings could be combined into 1 maps (or two, for the beach) and there still would be enough space for buildings to fill up.

All in all: I think part 1 is the better game, offers more playable content and, of course, don't gets boring by using repetitive tasks.
I would give IS1 3/5 stars, so this must be lower: 2/5.

But I'm curious: did anybody find bad ending 2 and 3? Enjoyed bad ending 1 (mom with the guys in café :evilsmile:) and the walkthrough hinted that was bad ending 1 of 3.

PS: after reading Erojaji22's walkthrough I know that the unreachable npcs (secretary and sex shop seller) are reachable by clicking with the mouse on them -.-
PPS: to bad all the pills and other stuff were only usable for the business bitch. I can't motivate me to start the game ever again to try them.
PPPS: to say somethong positive ... dev created some really nice animations! But ... no but ^^
PPPPS: liked the sis ending most ... too bad in mom+sis ending they're not both pregnant :evilsmile:

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
recommend me good incest games? i have played milf villa, milf control and incest story.
Depends on what art of gaming you like? RPG games like "Incest Story" or games where you just make choices?
And what pace? Rush toward sex or taking the scenic route to conquer her heart prior her holes?

Last edited:
Reactions: abiorigins

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Can someone help out? How to enter the Night club about blue pills? Becouse i need to get invition! And i totally forgot what sister`s friend told on the phone to i need to visit her somewhere or meet her?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Can someone help out? How to enter the Night club about blue pills? Becouse i need to get invition! And i totally forgot what sister`s friend told on the phone to i need to visit her somewhere or meet her?
Help the policewoman in the slums arresting the guy. Next to where he stood lays the invitation afterwards.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks that help my problem, do you know how to move Tom`s mom in Aunt` home?
As far as I remember ...
You have to help her in the mall, meet her then in her hotel room, meet aunti, meet Tom's mum in hotel again.

Wait, just copy from walkthrough lonked in 1st post of this thread:

Tom’s Mom: (Available after Threesome with Tom)

– She’s in the shopping centre. Left side. You can help her or do nothing. (Special Scene)

– Go to the hotel. Last floor, first room from the left. Talk with her.

– Talk with her again in the next day. (Go there in the evening.)(Unlocking Tom’s Mom Story)

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Thanks
As far as I remember ...
You have to help her in the mall, meet her then in her hotel room, meet aunti, meet Tom's mum in hotel again.

Wait, just copy from walkthrough lonked in 1st post of this thread:

Tom’s Mom: (Available after Threesome with Tom)

– She’s in the shopping centre. Left side. You can help her or do nothing. (Special Scene)

– Go to the hotel. Last floor, first room from the left. Talk with her.

– Talk with her again in the next day. (Go there in the evening.)(Unlocking Tom’s Mom Story)
Thanks Londo, btw i completed the game all three endings (Mom,Sis/Mom and Aunt)

The only thing i wanted to do is this:

Secret Scene:
Go to the hotel. Last floor go to the right. Use the hole. (Secret Sex Scene for MC Fans)
I just tryed to find that hole but nothing
When Morning,Afternon or Evening?

Reactions: LordCorwin

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks

Thanks Londo, btw i completed the game all three endings (Mom,Sis/Mom and Aunt)

The only thing i wanted to do is this:

Secret Scene:
Go to the hotel. Last floor go to the right. Use the hole. (Secret Sex Scene for MC Fans)
I just tryed to find that hole but nothing
When Morning,Afternon or Evening?
The hole is on the right of that door (not the keyhole itself).

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
How the hell I can finish this game ? Already date to park with mother. Either scenario Yes or No answer, nothing happen when access everyone door. Whether it's morning, afternoon or evening. What trigger the ending ?
Icstor.jpg

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes