3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Finally, I finished the game and got all the endings.
From my point of view, the best ending is Mom/Sis. :FeelsBadMan:
Too bad Icstor didn't make a perfect ending with Mom/Sis/Aunt ended up together, live happily ever after. :FeelsGoodMan:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
At some point, I can't find Sister and Aunt in Afternoon. Takes too long to grinding them both (morning & Night).
Mean, +1 Pts in morning & +1in Night, takes about around 100 days plus of grind to complete all girls reach 100 pts.
:teary:

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
At some point, I can't find Sister and Aunt in Afternoon. Takes too long to grinding them both (morning & Night).
Mean, +1 Pts in morning & +1in Night, takes about around 100 days plus of grind to complete all girls reach 100 pts.
:teary:
You cant meet them in the afternoon unfortunately.
You can easily grind their stat +10 every evening if you follow the walkthrough.
Just ask aunt to go with you and select the table scene. And for sister, you can ask her to go with you and bring her to your bedroom, and choose same option as before (creampie route).

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
You cant meet them in the afternoon unfortunately.
You can easily grind their stat +10 every evening if you follow the walkthrough.
Just ask aunt to go with you and select the table scene. And for sister, you can ask her to go with you and bring her to your bedroom, and choose same option as before (creampie route).
oh yeah, I'm noticed it too. Either it's a bug/failed design or short cut made by Icstor. Only these 2 act get +10. (aside story line)

Jeremyoung

Aug 6, 2017
Hi I have been looking for clothes to buy but I cant seem to find it.

Also how can I enter the night club?

How can i fight in the slums?

Aug 2, 2017
Hi I have been looking for clothes to buy but I cant seem to find it.

Also how can I enter the night club?

How can i fight in the slums?
Buy clothes at Sex Cat( right below corner West City)
U can enter night club when help police woman in the slums and pick up ticket item.
Enter Arena at right below corner in the slums

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
do i need to play the incest story 1? or incest story 2 have the 1?
You dont have to play IS1. But, if you want a better experience, you have to play IS1 first.
And, if you mean IS2 has a story from IS1 then the answer is NO. IS2 is a continuation of the story from IS1, more precisely six months after the event at IS1.

do u got a picture?
From Suburbs, go to City Center. Then go WEST (Right of your screen). You should be able to locate a waypoint there. After you teleport to the West side of city, go down to bottom. You should be able to locate one huge building near a parking lot. And, you may notice there is a guy who simply just roaming near the hotel.

Reactions: Observe Scout
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes