3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
Here's my walkthrough. I wrote everything in the order I did, so just follow it and you will be fine.
Have fun!

I'm stuck at the house to get the money. I checked all closets and plants I could find and picked up some pocket cash on the fly. But I am not able to finish the assignment. Any tips?
Which job? The first one? 1st one is $3000. 2nd one is $5000. 3rd one is $20.000. All the money are in the house. Check baskets too and every furniture, even the bathroom. Can't miss this way.

Last edited:

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
Here's my walkthrough. I wrote everything in the order I did, so just follow it and you will be fine.
Have fun!

Which job? The first one? 1st one is $3000. 2nd one is $5000. 3rd one is $20.000. All the money are in the house. Check baskets too and every furniture, even the bathroom. Can't miss this way.
please upload clear savefile

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Just tried the MEGA link in OP and the in the "compressed" post, neither are working. Says account has been terminated. Anyone able to re-upload to MEGA?

Reactions: misterday

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
You mean 100% complete savefile? What do you want it for? There's no gallery room, so it's pointless since you miss all the scenes.
i mean that all savefiles before the sex scenes. yes, there is no gallery room.

so we just have to save game before the scenes.

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
Help me :((
I don't know what help you need there. I guess you chose stealth? Either way you just need to search around in the house to get the money, once you got it, you will be teleported outside.

i mean that all savefiles before the sex scenes. yes, there is no gallery room. so we just have to save game before the scenes.
Sorry, I don't have those savefiles. I save only 2-3 times then I overwrite them. I doubt someone will save like that, you need like 30+ saves...

Reactions: panzer051

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
I don't know what help you need there. I guess you chose stealth? Either way you just need to search around in the house to get the money, once you got it, you will be teleported outside.

Sorry, I don't have those savefiles. I save only 2-3 times then I overwrite them. I doubt someone will save like that, you need like 30+ saves...
okay,thx for reply

theman1989

Nov 23, 2017

yes, i chose stealth but i just find 2000$ and i can't find rest money
can you show me where money

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
How do i get the aunt & Tom's mom threesome???, i have almost 100 points with aunt and already have sex with Tom's mom 1 time and 1 titjob!, but every time it says "threesome not available" what did i miss??

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How do i get the aunt & Tom's mom threesome???, i have almost 100 points with aunt and already have sex with Tom's mom 1 time and 1 titjob!, but every time it says "threesome not available" what did i miss??
Maybe the Dev had planned this scene, but this scene is not present in the game... Icstor have closed in a hurry Incest story 2 and Milf's Villa for the developement of his new game

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Maybe the Dev had planned this scene, but this scene is not present in the game... Icstor have closed in a hurry Incest story 2 and Milf's Villa for the developement of his new game
yes, he basically abandoned this game. i am one of his patreons, and i was pretty disappointed because i really wanted a scene like that. hopefully he'll make up for it in the new game.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
You mean 100% complete savefile? What do you want it for? There's no gallery room, so it's pointless since you miss all the scenes.
so, if there is no gallery, can we still repeat the H-scenes? like game "My New Life", MC still can request a characther to do H-scenes with him. Or, all the H-scenes in this game is just one time thing?

Reactions: panzer051

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
so, if there is no gallery, can we still repeat the H-scenes? like game "My New Life", MC still can request a characther to do H-scenes with him. Or, all the H-scenes in this game is just one time thing?
Yes, you can repeat H-scenes. Only event based can't.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes