3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
someone upload all sex scenes save files please.

there is no gallery room,so we just see all scenes by all sex scenes savefiles.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
how do u get the ending scenes with everyone, i have a 100 rep with sister
Say ‘Yes’ in the park with Mom:

Mom:
– Use her bedroom door’s. (Requied >100 relation)

Say ‘No’ in the park with Mom:

Mom/Sis:
– Use mom bedroom door’s. (Requied >100 relation with mom and sis)

Sis:
– Go to her room. (Requied >100 relation)

Aunt:
– Go to her house. (Requied >100 relation)

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
does anyone know where the person with a big yellow hat is for one of the courier jobs
The guy is in the city centre, down left corner of the map

and how to have a threesome with toms mom
You have to do some events with sister and mom to unlock the story events of Tom's mom. After that then visit mom at her job in the afternoon to trigger the event.

Just follow the walkthrough.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Well, i'm so glad that i was finally able to complete another icstor's game since IS1(yeah, the other 3 that came up later my pc doesn't allow me to played T_T), this new program(house icon) it's really pissing me off(i hate it), but the new visuals of the characters are awesome(the girls are 100 times hotter) and i REALLY SATISFIED that the MC loose that fucking actitude "i gonna fuck you here and now and don't care if you like it or not, because the only person who has to come it's only me" and become more"romantic"and"considered", and it pretty obvious that the game it could be more longer because what happen with the aunt/tom's mom threesome? and the call from Nicole?(damn you icstor), i hope he produce 1 game at the time and don't rush things and more important I REALLY HOPE I CAN PLAYED!!!!!

Last edited:

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i have saved mom from the gang bang and i now get the handjobs but i dont get a option for toms mom for a three some

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
i have a problem with tom's mom, after i talked to her in her bedroom, there is no option to do H-scene with her. She always said the same thing.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
That's weird. Have you done the milk quest?
yes.
this is what i got when i try to visit her in the morning, after the milk quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and when i try to visit her in her badroom, she keep saying the same thing. there are no other option.

----PROBLEMS SOLVED----
i dont know what happened, but i got that option now. it tooks me 3 times visiting her in the morning & evening.

Last edited:

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
yes.
this is what i got when i try to visit her in the morning, after the milk quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and when i try to visit her in her badroom, she keep saying the same thing. there are no other option.

----PROBLEMS SOLVED----
i dont know what happened, but i got that option now. it tooks me 3 times visiting her in the morning & evening.
Weird that you had to visit her 3 times to get the option to show up. Anyway I'm glad it got solved.

Reactions: TQuest
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes