3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

ArtificialHuman

Apr 12, 2018
I'm starting to think it's just a bug. The character should be the one near a food machine in the center of the city center, but when you go talk to the girl she just says "not now". I've looked everywhere and I don't think I see other yellow hats, and every guy who's asked this question in this thread (yep, searched every page) has received no answer (or wrong answers). At this point I doubt anyone has finished that mission (according to the walkthrough, the courier only has 3 missions, and after those 3 missions the courier says she's got no more jobs - I'm guessing most people didn't go back to talk to her).
Ya you are right. I think so..

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Well gents. It seems that I cant increase the sister's stat for some odd reason.

Edit: Aaah. Figured it out.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there's a map I can get or view in this game like the 1st one? The map is huge & I have no idea where I'm going. Someone posted a .jpg of the map way earlier in this thread but the link is dead. Walking... walking.. walking... ugh.

Last edited:
Y

YWU

Can anyone tell me if there's a map I can get or view in this game like the 1st one? The map is huge & I have no idea where I'm going. Someone posted a .jpg of the map way earlier in this thread but the link is dead. Walking... walking.. walking... ugh.
there is no map i havent played this game for long time but i know there is total of 6 map #1 your neighbourhood #2 next to your neighbourhood city center #3 beach left side of city center #4 slum Right side of city center #5 go straight through city center, west side mall aunt/ toms mom, hotel for work & sis/nicole path, & last aunt you have to take 1st right after crossing your neighbourhood to city centre before slum there is taxi standing next to truck first call aunt in afternoon press p to call aunt then go next day. i may be missing something but you can download the walkhthrough i have attached for more help

Reactions: Alanko12
Apr 15, 2018
there is no map i havent played this game for long time but i know there is total of 6 map #1 your neighbourhood #2 next to your neighbourhood city center #3 beach left side of city center #4 slum Right side of city center #5 go straight through city center, west side mall aunt/ toms mom, hotel for work & sis/nicole path, & last aunt you have to take 1st right after crossing your neighbourhood to city centre before slum there is taxi standing next to truck first call aunt in afternoon press p to call aunt then go next day. i may be missing something but you can download the walkhthrough i have attached for more help
Thanks for the reply, I ended up figuring it out after playing awhile where things were. After playing games like Dreams of Desire, etc. this style threw me for a minute, but it wasn't as hard as I initially thought playing for 1st time.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed:

Why is there long pauses between certain dialogues when doing H-Scenes? It's driving me mad. It's like there was supposed to be animations in between them.

Seems like the game is unfinished...

Last edited:

JoeEgho

Mar 22, 2018
Aunt is not on the beach or I cant find her I made sure its afternoon and relation is +25 and she is not there anyone getting the same problem?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes