3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I already bought the two clothes for the mother, but when I ask her to leave she says she has no clothes to leave!

How do I give her clothes?
Sem título.jpg

PawanPs

Apr 27, 2018
i'm stuck.... mom wont go out of house it says " conditions are not active" both relation ship 100+.
explain in steps if you can

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
is there any Walkthrough ? or anything that will help ? cant go to options...cant save the game?
Does anyone manage to decipher the game ? :frown:

PS: is there any connection between incest story and incest story 2 ?

Reactions: midx

midx

Dec 27, 2017
the game gave us 3 options when we talk with tom after threesome. are these options change anything ? which option must i choose ?

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
the game gave us 3 options when we talk with tom after threesome. are these options change anything ? which option must i choose ?
As far as I can remember, that choice doesn't affect anything. My guess is that the relationship with Tom is one of those elements that didn't really make it into the game completely. There's quite a lot of those :)

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
is there an actual walk-through since the one on the website is so vague its not really a walk-through.

Y

YWU

is there an actual walk-through since the one on the website is so vague its not really a walk-through.
how far have you reach? it very straight forward thing's to remember is if you go work to business women don't take money tell reception to fix meet with boss at the end of 1st job. & help mom in bar fight rapist & say no to mom on 1st date. earn 100 every day mom stat will increase by 1 automatically. help toms mom for her path rest just keep on doing & last thing when you reach 100+ on any 3 when you open their door choose you don't want to end game do that after reaching 100 on all 3 save game reload for different scene. i may have missed something because it long time i have played it.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
how far have you reach? it very straight forward thing's to remember is if you go work to business women don't take money tell reception to fix meet with boss at the end of 1st job. & help mom in bar fight rapist & say no to mom on 1st date. earn 100 every day mom stat will increase by 1 automatically. help toms mom for her path rest just keep on doing & last thing when you reach 100+ on any 3 when you open their door choose you don't want to end game do that after reaching 100 on all 3 save game reload for different scene. i may have missed something because it long time i have played it.
when it comes to more details like where this and thats at how do i do this and that, the small stuff. like iv done 2 jobs for business women and cant do third job says i dont have any jobs for you but dosnt tell me how to activate the third job.

Y

YWU

when it comes to more details like where this and thats at how do i do this and that, the small stuff. like iv done 2 jobs for business women and cant do third job says i dont have any jobs for you but dosnt tell me how to activate the third job.
did you get footjob with her at first job? & hand job in 2nd? if no then you have to replay the game again don't accept the money from reception at 1st job tell her to meet business women instead
or you have got it then go to sex shop in evening buy BDSM book go back home press i then item double click book & read it then go back to her next day.

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
hey guys didnt play the first part but have question any cheat code for money cuz can't go to aunt house :)

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
Cant find the taxi? and ı did read something its near the mom work place but i cant find mom work :)

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Cant find the taxi? and ı did read something its near the mom work place but i cant find mom work :)
The map is the one left of your house (where you start). Start at the center: if you take the road that goes north, at some point on the right you should see the taxi (maybe it only appears after you've talked with Auntie on the phone for the first time, though). If you head west from there you'll find mom's workplace.

What to do after rejecting 'mom' at the park?
If you reject mom you unlock the endings for aunt, sis, mom+sis, but they depend on your relationship to them, so you'll have to keep playing until they reach 100. If you accept mom you'll give up all these endings and unlock the one with mom.
AS far as I know the best way to play this is to reach 100 with everyone, then save, then do that scene at the park and watch all the endings.

Reactions: Ssean03
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes