3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Hello everybody,

I've read a lot of posts on this topic and thanks @Krull for the screenshots.
But I have problems, despite these many tips:

My problems

1. The taxi to the aunt is not there, when I call the aunt again, always busy, what can I do ?

2. Tom's mom, I talked to her in the shopping center, she says I should come to her hotel room, is this the same hotel I work in ? I have knocked an all doors / rooms, but nobody openend.

3. I help the police woman, she gives me her handy number, but when I call her always busy, what can I do ?

4. Does anyone know where the sister works?

Thanks for help.
(...)
3. There's no other content for the police woman. As far as I know, it will be implemented in other games (I don't know about Milf City, I haven't played it yet).

4. She doesn't. She mostly stays home, and you don't have many events for her. The best way to up her affection is to keep repeating the same events (es. Night Visit).

Hi guys i have ned for some help i dont find corect Walkthrough .... here on first page is one but is not like with game ex: first day is not like in Walkthrough... some help pls ??
Look, first day or second day, it doesn't really matter with this game. I know that as soon as you start it looks like there's going to be a succession of events, but in the end it's mainly just a sandbox game, you can do jobs and event in any order you like. The only thing you should know is DON'T go to the park with your mother until you have done everything else, or you will have to redo stuff to see the other endings.

does anyone have a save where all scenes are unlocked at the end ? i know incest story and milf villa had such feature, but couldnt find a save with everything unlocked in this one, only the endings.
As far as I remember, there's no gallery in this game. You'll have to play it to see all the scenes.

lionelkirito

May 26, 2018
View attachment 11003

Updated: 29/10-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, NTR, Big tits / Big breasts, Oral, Titsjob,Footjob, Anal, Group, Big Dick Kid, incest

Walkthrough:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
- - - - - - - -

does anybody have the link for megaup? because the link right now is not working

quicken

May 14, 2018
How do you unpack/decrypt the images/movies in the game? A lot of them have been loaded on this board, but I have found a ton in the game that have not.

Also, if you have an answer, please know: I'm an idiot. I need step-by-step instructions.

mio46

Mar 30, 2018
Ask

mission package ( The Client Is wearing Big Yellow Hat )
where is the location? and what the days(morning,afternon,evening)?

Reactions: lenju

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Ask

mission package ( The Client Is wearing Big Yellow Hat )
where is the location? and what the days(morning,afternon,evening)?
Don't bother looking for that, it's wither a bug or it's never been implemented. There's a girl matching the description in the central map, but she will just send you away every time you try and talk to her. As far as I know nobody ever went past that mission.

Jan 1, 2018
When to issue the new version ?
There will not be any updates to this game, but has some similar content in an updated engine/format.

Is there a alternative ending for the aunt cause her ending is kind of disappointing?
A good question. I'm pretty sure the answer is no. I believe a better ending for her was just one of the victims of ICSTOR's decision to quickly wrap this one up and stop development.

did not play this game not even part 1 want to know can i dodge the ntr or it goes with the story no way to miss it?
Yes, as long as you
There is one other scene which some might consider NTR at first, but

Reactions: hobbit0
Jan 1, 2018
OK, this may have been posted somewhere in the past 95 pages (although I searched and came up empty-handed), but...
Since the sister is the most grindy in terms of accumulating points (because the mom and aunt rack up a lot of points just by completing their storylines), here's what you need to do to get points with her as quickly as possible:

Reactions: MG_
Jan 1, 2018
That last stretch to get the points for Mom over 100 takes a bit longer than I expected, just because you can't get more than 4 points at a time for anything. Here's the product of my research:

Reactions: MG_
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes