3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

usernameinvalid

Apr 17, 2018
God damn it, that intro is so tedious. Having to run back and forth with boxes just to progress through the intro and there's no way to skip it?

As soon as I started the game I got annoyed at that. I didn't have much time so after the intro I saved and decided to check up on this game later. A few days go by and I didn't think I already started playing this game so I started a new game and immediately remembered the game. I take a look at the button hints on the right and for some reason my brain is so used to seeing "save" first then "load" that I didn't even realize that s was for save and l is for load. I just hit the button corresponding to the right icon and accidentally overwrote my previous save.
That was a complete brainfart on my behalf and I was kind of annoyed at myself but I thought I could play this intro again. Just to emphasize it, that was my fault and it has nothing to do with the game.

After checking out the intro I checked out all the houses and delivered the leaflets for the shop owner. I thought I could grind out some early cash so I went and delivered bread for him. After doing that it was night time but I went into the shop to work some more. I delivered all the leaflet and return to the store to see "The shop is closed at night". Now I can't do anything because if I try to go anywhere else it says "finish working first" or something along those lines and I can't finish working because the store is closed.

I ran into a game breaking bug on the first day of the game. Now I have to go back and redo the intro for the third time... I'm so annoyed that there isn't a skip intro option... o_o

Edit: I was probably equally as pissed off at myself as I was at the game so take it with a grain of salt. I still meant what I said about the intro being tedious though.
Turns out I didn't really like the game. Not my cup of tea, as they say.

tosakiyoshino

May 30, 2018
I just want to ask what should i do after i give the remote control and the car key to the guy in black suit.
(I'm talking about the mission of the business woman)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so ive looked all over and tried the search bar so if i missed it i apologies in advance, but after you get the sister+nicole hotel scene i cant seem to talk to her to do that favor she kept talking about wanting me to do,tried morning afternoon night tried calling lol did it just never get added? lol any help would be appreciated

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
The Gofile file seems to be only 835 mb in size and it says the archive is corrupted (I don't think it's a problem on my side because other hosts download a normal 1,5gb file) just wanted to pass this on. Thanks for the upload!

Jul 20, 2017
This game is so god damn bad everything about it is to waste time there's actually like 10 mins worth of content then hours worth of crap do not play

ryokyun

Jun 26, 2018
need help please, i got stuck at Bussiness woman, after im using blue pills at coffe, and i am already use whip on equipments, i still can't enter the her office, please help :)
thanks so much if you help

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So can anyone tell me where to buy weapons clothing and such things? Or is that not here and there's no combat in the game?

Jan 1, 2018
So can anyone tell me where to buy weapons clothing and such things? Or is that not here and there's no combat in the game?
There is no combat in the game, other than the two times (with the mother) that have fixed outcomes. ICSTOR apparently intended to have combat originally, but eventually decided it wasn't necessary.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
where can i get Weapon or what is the way of getting stronger to win fights ? also where is Aunts house ?
official WT seems kinda unfinished

Jan 1, 2018
where can i get Weapon or what is the way of getting stronger to win fights ? also where is Aunts house ?
official WT seems kinda unfinished
*sigh* The answer to both these questions is on the same page... There is no actual combat mechanic implemented. Losing and winning the two fights in the game are hardcoded. It wouldn't matter if you bought the bazooka, you're going to lose the first fight. It carries forward the narrative.
The aunt's house is where the taxi lets you out. Look a few posts above to see how to find the taxi, if you're having trouble.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
You need to go to the map to the west of the one where your house is, then go north and more-or-less central on that map. It's larger than any of the cars you normally see, and not moving.
is it this one ? if so its not clickable or enterable . (and i called aunt b4 this)

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
is it this one ? if so its not clickable or enterable . (and i called aunt b4 this)
Its a yellow taxi, if you go from the map where you house is to the map in the middle just go up and right before you leave the middle map there should be a parking lot and on the right side should be the Taxi

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
Its a yellow taxi, if you go from the map where you house is to the map in the middle just go up and right before you leave the middle map there should be a parking lot and on the right side should be the Taxi
i got it . I did not know it was time related Texi is not there in the morning but it appears in the afternoon

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes