3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
I can not unzip the file, it appears message that the file is damaged you could fix it thanks

rao7180

Nov 1, 2017
i cannot talk to the secretary and also cannot buy anything at the sex shop. when i go near both secretary and the seller and press enter nothing happens.help pleasee

Sep 16, 2017
hi, I didn't finish the first episode, played it too many timesand I hate the fight system it had, but I saw the scenes with a full save, but could someone explain me how it ended? Like, how did everyone came to live in his house and how the little brat of a MC has become basically the masterof all the other characters? XD
Hi, could you tell me where the aunts house located at

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
Question: I just had the event with the Aunt in the Restaurant, after it was over I got the message that was the end of content for her in this version. Did I screw something up? My version says "Final". Will I not be able to get her ending(s) now?

EDIT: I figured it out, with the help of a walkthrough that had some detail. That message displayed seems to just be a leftover artifact from before the game was "completed".

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
Question: Am I stupid, I am on the 3rd mission for the business lady. Can't find the keys to enter
I found the key behind the house in one of the "pots" near the pool. It might be semi-random so just check everything you can. IIRC you can get to the rear of the house by following the path up the right side.

Venomaxf

Mar 23, 2018
Same here any solution?

Hi everyone. I'm currently stuck in two points at the end of the game. First, the walkthrough say I need 100 points to unlock the different endings however I'm stuck at something like 74/34/76 and when I replay scenes, stats don't increase. Moreover affection doesn't appear in the save editor so I can't cheat my way to the endings.
Second problem, because I needed money at first, I choose the 250$ option for the business woman. She then gave me a second mission and didn't let me choose between sex and money at the end (she gave me the money). Since then she only says she doesn't have any mission for me.

I hope someone can help me. And please tell me there is a way to skip animations. I've searched in vain until now.

Venomaxf

Mar 23, 2018
Z
Here's my walkthrough. I wrote everything in the order I did, so just follow it and you will be fine.
Have fun!

Which job? The first one? 1st one is $3000. 2nd one is $5000. 3rd one is $20.000. All the money are in the house. Check baskets too and every furniture, even the bathroom. Can't miss this way.
Zip is corrupted !! Can u plz reupload it

Zenith_12

Jul 26, 2017
Loved the game although never understood why u could buy guns in the slums as there was no use for them as the jackass who molests ur mom is unbeatable and u don't seem to encounter any other fight aside from that. The box moving at the start of the game is tedious it is further made worse when u have to do the same task later on in game.
Other than those two things the game is great and ICSTOR has done an amazing job yet again. Wished there was more story of what happened between 1 and 2

Venomaxf

Mar 23, 2018
Did yo
Loved the game although never understood why u could buy guns in the slums as there was no use for them as the jackass who molests ur mom is unbeatable and u don't seem to encounter any other fight aside from that. The box moving at the start of the game is tedious it is further made worse when u have to do the same task later on in game.
Other than those two things the game is great and ICSTOR has done an amazing job yet again. Wished there was more story of what happened between 1 and 2
Did u find that yellow hat man?? And which walkthrough u were following?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes