3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
its disappointing such a good game but made rush tom,sis friend,cop dont have story its like he got bored and ended it shame T_T

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
There is no Gallery room but you can make a save before you end. Or if you want i can give you a save where every scene is saved.
Well I already have a save right before the game ends but it's not much good to view everything up 'til that point. If you could give me a save with every scene being saved I'd appreciate it.

Ronan Orel

Aug 22, 2018
This game is not that hard if you use the save editor for only getting money or maybe a few items. I found the weapons and armor area useless they are not needed in the fighting to save Mom. Most of the game is pretty simple you have to do all the prerequisites first. This is the first RPG game i really liked. I did not do the business woman yet but Sister Aunt and Mom are pretty simple if you have patience. I said earlier the Mom scenes at the bar are not NTR she is being raped and the only one who can help is MC. You should do this to get major points with Mom. You really cant rush this game. You need to get the stats for the three women up. Just going to locations or buying items does not help get things done you must have patience. I know because i went to the beach many time and could not find Aunt. After I got her stats up she shows up. Aunt and sister are the hardest to get high stats on. Be patient get there stats. Toms mom you must work on too. You need to search the Mall and find her in the clothing store. After she moves in with sister she is only there in the morning.
Can you tell me how to help her in that scene?
Specifically how high should the stats be for the mothers character?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes